***The Official Sunday NFL Games Thread***

joewilly12

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, win4ever said:

Lynch sucked today, if people thought Petty looked limited....Lynch looked horrible against a worse defense.  Him sitting so far hasn't helped much with his biggest problem, which is the lack of touch on passes, as he still seems to just throw fastballs.  

Lynch is a bust

12 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Every time I see Khalil Mack absolutely take over games, I wonder WTF happened to our guys like Wilk, Sheldon and our linebacking crew.  What a monster.

I don't think Khalil Mack is anywhere near where the player he will eventually become- that's the real scary part. ( I think right now Von Miller , and a healthy Justin Houston are probably better players than him.  He still a little raw in certain areas of his game , and probably better suited to playing lb in 3-4 defense.( than playing De)

1 hour ago, munchmemory said:

Every time I see Khalil Mack absolutely take over games, I wonder WTF happened to our guys like Wilk, Sheldon and our linebacking crew.  What a monster.

Edge rushing OLB/DE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>DT or 3-4 DE

I still think Von Miller is the best defender in the league with Watt out, but I'm not going to argue with someone if they like Mack more.

Both of them are such freaks obviously because they're so disruptive against any OL or any QB, but also, they can drop into zone coverage and still make game changing plays when their teams need them to. 

==============================

Also, what an amazing day for Eric Berry. Dude put up 8 points for his team at critical moments in the end of both halves, and got to do it all in his triumphant return home (originally from GA) after beating cancer. He deserves it all. 

Archived