Rex 6th straight season

kevinc855

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, AFJF said:

This is some fans have been reduced to?  Laughing at the fact that the Bills may only win twice as many games as the Jets?  

When is the draft?

Well it is good to know that at least they weren't wrong on Rex. He took over a decent team and hasn't moved them forward. His owner said no playoffs and he will be fired. We will see about that. 

1 hour ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Do you have a reading comprehension problem ?  I only said he had the worst qb in the league.. wether it was Sanchez or geno.. 

Mark Sanchez was never the worst QB in the league in either of the AFC Championship seasons. Do you have a statistics or facts problem?

9 hours ago, RoadFan said:

Rex is not a good coach.  We knew that. How bad exactly is debatable.

The OP is one of the worst thread starters at JN.  Not debatable.

Where is the "Rah rah, go Jets! I will never hope my team loses!" thread this week?

Tomorrow maybe?

Yes I will be rooting hard for the jets to win tonight. Imagine that? A jets fan rooting for the jets...

8 hours ago, Maxman said:

Well it is good to know that at least they weren't wrong on Rex. He took over a decent team and hasn't moved them forward. His owner said no playoffs and he will be fired. We will see about that. 

That was reported, owner said it wasn't true.

However more games like yesterday and it will be.

13 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Coaching an NFL team and not making the playoffs. By far the worst NFL head coach in the league

It's bad enough he fooled us for 3 extra seasons he didn't deserve.  The Bills should have known better.

SAR I

11 hours ago, David Harris said:

Let's not forget that Tyrod Taylor is the best QB Rex has ever had in his 6 seasons.

So how does it work.. does a qb like geno smith, mark Sanchez make turn a coach into an almighty coach like bellicheck? Or is it on the coach to turn a qb into Tom Brady ?

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

That was reported, owner said it wasn't true.

However more games like yesterday and it will be.

I hope they don't fire him. The Jets have 99 problems right now and the Bills ain't one. I mean if we beat the Bills this year, so that is saying something lol.

14 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Coaching an NFL team and not making the playoffs. By far the worst NFL head coach in the league

they aren't out of it yet, they should have been out of it a month ago.  he has done a great job this yera w/ the talent they have that is healthy and not suspended.

each year is different, when he had talent here he won and won big, as the talent drained he kept us competitive but missed playoffs.  I wish we had rex here now, we'd actually be in the race at least and would have made it last year.

21 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

So how does it work.. does a qb like geno smith, mark Sanchez make turn a coach into an almighty coach like bellicheck? Or is it on the coach to turn a qb into Tom Brady ?

Brady turned BB into a great HC, look at BB's record w/o him.

14 hours ago, Gen X Jet said:

Unfortunately he's not even the worst coach in his division.

Give me a break. Rex has much more talent in Buffalo than Bowles has with the Jets. If the Jets give up on Bowles after one disappointing season, especially after a 10 win season on his rookie year, than they will never learn to be a successful franchise.

rex took us to not one but two afc championships-he had to go in the end as things went bad-partly his fault partly because he has sh*tty players but none the less Rex's achievements with the Jets makes him a top 3 coach in our history

Bowles is terrible-I would take Rex over him every day of the week and twice on Sunday

Does anyone else have this lingering terror like the joke is gonna be on us yet again? Every time we do this Rex takes us down with him. 2 years ago we laughed and then he cost us Mariota and then Cooper just to **** with us. Last year we laughed at him and then he knocked us out of the playoffs. This year I feel like we'll have a top pick locked up and he'll let us win that last game of the season just to **** with us. 

Inasmuch as I care about Rex Ryan, he inherited what should have been a very good Bills team. They had a top 10 defense, a young, talented, mobile QB and very good peripheral players. Now, it's doubtful he will even match Marrone's 9-7 season, and will have to go full force into used car salesman mode with the Pegulas to keep his job

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Does anyone else have this lingering terror like the joke is gonna be on us yet again? Every time we do this Rex takes us down with him. 2 years ago we laughed and then he cost us Mariota and then Cooper just to **** with us. Last year we laughed at him and then he knocked us out of the playoffs. This year I feel like we'll have a top pick locked up and he'll let us win that last game of the season just to **** with us. 

There is a 100% chance of this happening.

1 minute ago, Freemanm said:

Inasmuch as I care about Rex Ryan, he inherited what should have been a very good Bills team. They had a top 10 defense, a young, talented, mobile QB and very good peripheral players. Now, it's doubtful he will even match Marrone's 9-7 season, and will have to go full force into used car salesman mode with the Pegulas to keep his job

He should have no problem at all in that regard, Kim Pegula is calling the shots and he sweet talked her.  Also other dumbass teams like the Rams have essentially lead the way to giving awful coachs who get no results excuse laden extensions.  Rex saved his ass when he fired the Roman and the offense did an up tick, that along with the injury excuse means he will be there for about 3 or 4 more years.  I wouldn't be surprised if they gave him and extension this ff season

Archived