GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna say this should be a good game for the Jets. Probably will win tonight. For whatever it's worth....which is really nothing at this point. Unfortunately as much as I thought I wouldn't say it this year...same ol Jets.

41 minutes ago, Happy Clouds said:

I'm really not. That's just a "phallus"y, munch.

RLLOL.  Hey, just realized that if the Jets do the promotion, it will be the first time that when someone in the stands talks about getting "gashed" that he/she won't be talking about the play on the field.  Weird, right?

I'm rooting for the Jets to lose a close one. Once again, I want them to play well and I want Fitz to give the game away on a TO at the very end. If the CS refuses to put in Petty simply b/c Fitz SUCKS, forget about the fact that the season is over and it critical to find out what Petty can do on the football field before the offseason, but simply b/c Fitz sucks. Then they need to learn the hard way. 

If Williams does not play I want to see Burris out there. 

If Marshall doesn't play, I want to see more Peake and D.Smith. 

Looking forward to seeing D.Simon get more playing time at NT.

I'm a bit concerned about Marshall and Pryor's concussions. Haven;t these guys gotten multiple concussions already? 

Not sure if it has been said, but I think if we lose tonight, we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. We could only win 7 games and the two contenders for the wild card have already won 8 & 9 games. I would expect if we loose that we will see Petty either next week or the week after.

17 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

If the Jets actually played with some aggression and wreckless abandonment they would win easily tonight. They have to find out who keeps putting the estrogen in the Gatorade.

The guy with the estrogen would be our head coach.  ? 

52 minutes ago, MaxAF said:

If the Jets actually played with some aggression and wreckless abandonment they would win easily tonight. They have to find out who keeps putting the estrogen in the Gatorade.

Jets always play the colts tough.  Even when we suck

3 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

Not sure if it has been said, but I think if we lose tonight, we are mathematically eliminated from the playoffs. We could only win 7 games and the two contenders for the wild card have already won 8 & 9 games. I would expect if we loose that we will see Petty either next week or the week after.

that may be what bowles was talking about recently when he said he had something in mind 

at the 9ers wouldn't be a bad first start as "the man"

I suspect tho that bowles will start fitz until the season finale against Rex and let petty have the last home game

7 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

I hope they play hard. I hope there are no injuries. And I hope that they lose...winning is pointless for the remainder of this year.

It is all anti climax for me if they just keep rolling the usua; suspects out there

9 hours ago, munchmemory said:

I want our team captains to present the Colts with felcher flower crowns and erotic fruitcake baskets before the game starts tonight.  Let's show the rest of the NFL how a sporting contest should be conducted.

Fixed

Just now, joewilly12 said:

1/2 hour before kickoff and the game thread is only 3 pages I blame it all on everyone being disgusted with this team. 

For old times sake 

J-E-T-S  JETS JETS JETS 

Not surprising, we are bottom dwellers and historically we don't have a great track record on Prime Time lol  Colts in a must win situation.  Luck is going to air it out 500+ yards or we are going to be in a 6-6 nailbiter late in the 4th lol

1 minute ago, Rangers9 said:

Fitz just gave a come on man to himself. They showed all his picks on ESPN. First they showed Marshall, then Bowles, Forte and finally Fitz. Pretty funny. 

I haven't watched Monday Night or ESPN in ages.  Holy crap Randy Moss is amazing as a TV personality, You never know what you are missing until you find it.  Moss is made for Football TV commentary.  Him and Young together is pretty damn good.

Archived