GDT: Colts vs Jets MNF

BallinPB

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

Thanks for the summary.  Sounds like I missed a fun one.  Also surprised the stadium was 2/3s full.  On a Monday no less.

Not graveyards technically.  I contract doing software/web development, and a lot of times updates have to occur during off-peak hours.

Sometimes those hours suck, but worked in my benefit today.  Saved me from seeing this team play.

You're welcome :) well least you're busy - I wish I could say the same (lost job before Christmas.. joy joy..) but you're welcome - hopefully Petty and the Jets (got a ring to it..) shows up and we win by a decent margin over the 49ers. 

Just now, BRONX DUDE said:

Great!!!  Wasted another few hundred dollars on a trip to MET LIFE DUMP.

Team Quits on Bowles.

Team is in shambles.

Team does not show up.

Just End The Season.

Been there done that.

I said to my son at halftime maybe they have another Monday Night miracle in them.

He replied Dad this team is bad and that's not happening tonight.

4 minutes ago, BRONX DUDE said:

Great!!!  Wasted another few hundred dollars on a trip to MET LIFE DUMP.

Team Quits on Bowles.

Team is in shambles.

Team does not show up.

Just End The Season.

Sucks man.  But with Fitz starting what'd ya expect?  Absolutely no sense even watching the team under Fitz, let alone actually going to the game.

The remaining games could at least be productive though with Petty and building towards next season.

Meh, kinda expected, lol.  Saw the score when it was like 14-3 I believe, and didn't check in until half time.  Started to watch once Petty got in, although why did they go full on pass with Petty?  They ran the ball once after he came in.  Why?  Entire defense ran back by the end, everyone dropping into coverage.   

And might as well pick up Robby Anderson in fantasy, because Petty seems to target him 90% of the time.  

Anyway, thankfully the Fitzpatrick era is over.  

Over the decades, I've seen tons of these Jet debacles.  But, for some reason, last night's game was particularly embarrassing.  I don't remember seeing a team that clueless in coverage.  Wide open TEs walking into the end zone for TDs...multiple times?  Give me a friggin' break.  That game, my friends, was a total disgrace.  Once again, time for the team to load up the moving van and get rid of everybody.

Going to admit, I watched the first half, was tired, have alot of stuff on my plate and an early start today, and even though I wanted to see Petty play, I decided not to bother and went to sleep after his first drive of the 2nd half.

That's how far it's come for this team this year.  The team has quit completely.  The Defense is one of the worst I've ever seen.  We're dead at QB.  We're riddled with injuries and flailing kids.  It's just a tragedy at this point.

I'll watch the rest of the games, but my level of caring has reached it's lowest point in a long time.

38 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Going to admit, I watched the first half, was tired, have alot of stuff on my plate and an early start today, and even though I wanted to see Petty play, I decided not to bother and went to sleep after his first drive of the 2nd half.

That's how far it's come for this team this year.  The team has quit completely.  The Defense is one of the worst I've ever seen.  We're dead at QB.  We're riddled with injuries and flailing kids.  It's just a tragedy at this point.

I'll watch the rest of the games, but my level of caring has reached it's lowest point in a long time.

post game presser was more exciting than that sh*t show of a "game". Sounds like all the kids are going to play, not just petty.  worth watching now imo.

1 hour ago, whodeawhodat said:

post game presser was more exciting than that sh*t show of a "game". Sounds like all the kids are going to play, not just petty.  worth watching now imo.

Todd Bowles in the post game presser not only embarrassed himself but he embarrassed this organization. 

The guy is obviously not head coaching material and should never ever stand at a podium again. 

This is all his fault. 

Archived