Who else is going to the game tonight?

AFJF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the time. And the inclination,. And those $5 ducats are attractive. But it's going to rain and so instead I'll stay home and kvetch with you guys and my brother (who is in Florida). And watch the SNY post game show which is must see TV every week.  Maybe have a brandy or two esp if things go south for us. But I predict a win tonight. 

I donated all of my tickets to those that I know would appreciate it and my seats are great and very good

Woody should be ashamed of his team and should discount lots of stuff in the stadium for the fans

as bad as the team is the parking situation bothers me almost as much-the terrible security and hours needed to leave just suck-my special parking perk was eliminated by giving every tom dick and harry the right to now get that parking pass

Cimini: The fans apparently have had enough of the Jets. Tomorrow night's game against the Colts is the cheapest ticket since they started playing at MetLife Stadium in 2010, according to TicketIQ.com. Tickets start at $5, with field-level options at $20. A beer will cost more than an upper-level seat.

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

I donated all of my tickets to those that I know would appreciate it and my seats are great and very good

Woody should be ashamed of his team and should discount lots of stuff in the stadium for the fans

as bad as the team is the parking situation bothers me almost as much-the terrible security and hours needed to leave just suck-my special parking perk was eliminated by giving every tom dick and harry the right to now get that parking pass

Relax in some sweat shop in China the trinkets/rewards points prizes are being made.

1 minute ago, Mike135 said:

Cimini: The fans apparently have had enough of the Jets. Tomorrow night's game against the Colts is the cheapest ticket since they started playing at MetLife Stadium in 2010, according to TicketIQ.com. Tickets start at $5, with field-level options at $20. A beer will cost more than an upper-level seat.

Dear DIck Cimini we have had enough many weeks ago.

cimini_rich_m.jpg&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

The fans apparently have had enough of the Jets. Tomorrow night's game against the Colts is the cheapest ticket since they started playing at MetLife Stadium in 2010, according to TicketIQ.com. Tickets start at $5, with field-level options at $20. A beer will cost more than an upper-level seat.

>      http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

I'm not going physically but my seats are costing me $520 I'll never see again.

So that counts.

SAR I

The market was so low I decided I would just give them to somebody... but then no one wanted them.

Now I'm back on SH asking an embarrassingly low price.  Jets would be ashamed of the number.  But I really don't give a sh*t 'cause they don't give a sh*t about me.

4 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

The market was so low I decided I would just give them to somebody... but then no one wanted them.

Now I'm back on SH asking an embarrassingly low price.  Jets would be ashamed of the number.  But I really don't give a sh*t 'cause they don't give a sh*t about me.

They already have our money. They could care less what we do with the tickets.

cimini_rich_m.jpg&w=160&h=160&scale=crop

Rich CiminiESPN Staff Writer 

The fans apparently have had enough of the Jets. Tomorrow night's game against the Colts is the cheapest ticket since they started playing at MetLife Stadium in 2010, according to TicketIQ.com. Tickets start at $5, with field-level options at $20. A beer will cost more than an upper-level seat.

>      http://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/nyj/new-york-jets

And mike135 thought he had the scoop on a Dick Semen special

15 minutes ago, section314 said:

They already have our money. They could care less what we do with the tickets.

Understood.

But I would hope they would be just a little concerned that their ticket prices for their product that they sold to their customers has devalued down to 10 cents on the dollar tonight.

2 minutes ago, Flushing Roots said:

Understood.

But I would hope they would be just a little concerned that their ticket prices for their product that they sold to their customers has devalued down to 10 cents on the dollar tonight.

I would be too, as a business owner. I was just responding to your point that they don't care about you, per se. Nor me. I really think the way to send a message that they could not miss would be for nobody to go to a game like tonight, on Monday night, and have the entire country see and hear the announcers talk about how the place is empty. That would hit the "Wood Man" right between the eyes. It would have to be very well orchestrated, and we would have to be willing to eat the tix for one game, no Stub Hub, no giving them away, just have nobody there. As long as people keep going, why should the Jets do anything different?

1 minute ago, section314 said:

I would be too, as a business owner. I was just responding to your point that they don't care about you, per se. Nor me. I really think the way to send a message that they could not miss would be for nobody to go to a game like tonight, on Monday night, and have the entire country see and hear the announcers talk about how the place is empty. That would hit the "Wood Man" right between the eyes. It would have to be very well orchestrated, and we would have to be willing to eat the tix for one game, no Stub Hub, no giving them away, just have nobody there. As long as people keep going, why should the Jets do anything different?

You may get your wish tonight.

I'll bet the place is half empty and I'll be watching to see if the announcers point it out.

Archived