Who else is going to the game tonight?

AFJF

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, SAR I said:

9FB746AD-CBED-46ED-988D-7E15D88789AD_zps

And in some sauna in Florham Park the excuses for tonight's blowout loss are being made.

SAR I

Geno Smith isn't part of this mess. 

46 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I got $29 for my parking pass.  I consider that a win.  Might order a pizza with that haul.  Double stuffed crust.

SAR I

Winner but you really eat Little Cesar's pizza and shop at Marshall's? 

16 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

HAHA, time flies brother. Good looking guy in that jersey, lol.

Is that SAR I? 

4 hours ago, kmnj said:

I donated all of my tickets to those that I know would appreciate it and my seats are great and very good

Woody should be ashamed of his team and should discount lots of stuff in the stadium for the fans

as bad as the team is the parking situation bothers me almost as much-the terrible security and hours needed to leave just suck-my special parking perk was eliminated by giving every tom dick and harry the right to now get that parking pass

the Jets are quite stupid about this.

once you lose the VIP customer it's very hard to get them back.  and little stuff like this pisses them off - the parking pass has also been one of my issues with the.  if i give up my seats i'll lte them know the way they handled the parking showed they didn't care.

5 hours ago, OH THE PAIN said:

A real fair , weather fan I see !!!

Most people go to games for enjoyment.  Not to prove their dedication to the Jets to some creepy, grown man, internet stalker.  I'm not sure what enjoyment there is in sitting outside in the cold, late on a Monday night with work the next morning, in a lost season, with a team that's not even exciting to watch.

2 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Some assholes like no psls hate SAR but he offered his tix for free to me. I am looking for a single mezz club seat so I will wait to see something on ticket exchange or stubhub for cheap but I wanted to mention his generosity. 

SAR is the man. 

SAR I is ok by me always has been he's a man who stands by his beliefs like me. 

3 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Some assholes like no psls hate SAR but he offered his tix for free to me. I am looking for a single mezz club seat so I will wait to see something on ticket exchange or stubhub for cheap but I wanted to mention his generosity. 

SAR is the man. 

i've never understood the hatred for SAR.  He's a loyal Jets fan and a pretty good guy.  You all fall for the message board schtick... ya bunch of dummies.  It is indeed very amusing. 

not that i am at all surprised, but i came in to check on any comments to a thread i put up earlier, and found the entire thread deleted.  i also had notifications in my inbox to check, and when i attempted to do that, found this

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

looks like the mods on the board are more creepily thin-skinned and insecure than i thought, and will never allow a genuine discussion to ever take place about the possible reasons for the stench that infects this team.  it takes maturity and self confidence to face the truth, unless you can't handle it.  that said, good luck with the game tonite fellas, and i mean it.  better luck next year!

2 minutes ago, FlaJetsFan said:

not that i am at all surprised, but i came in to check on any comments to a thread i put up earlier, and found the entire thread deleted.  i also had notifications in my inbox to check, and when i attempted to do that, found this

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/K

looks like the mods on the board are more creepily thin-skinned and insecure than i thought, and will never allow a genuine discussion to ever take place about the possible reasons for the stench that infects this team.  it takes maturity and self confidence to face the truth, unless you can't handle it.  that said, good luck with the game tonite fellas, and i mean it.  better luck next year!

buh bye

4 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

SAR is the man. 

Thank you for the kind words.  Sorry you couldn't use them this time, maybe next time.

They did wind up selling in the last hour....got a whopping $29.99 for each seat, pretty pathetic, we're almost at an all-time low, Geno's 4 win season was worse.

SAR I

21 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Thank you for the kind words.  Sorry you couldn't use them this time, maybe next time.

They did wind up selling in the last hour....got a whopping $29.99 for each seat, pretty pathetic, we're almost at an all-time low, Geno's 4 win season was worse.

SAR I

So Fitzpatrick finally rears his ugly head too you and he hits you in your wallet. 

That rat bastard.

3 hours ago, Lil Bit Special said:

Nah. Just believers who havent seen the light yet.

They'll get there some day

No illusions here. But I still have fun going. Tailgated for 4.5 hours and then went in to watch the Colts play football. not sure what I watched the jets do though lol.

12 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No way we debate stuff but in the end we are friends life is too short he's a good guy. 

I've seen your debates.  Made Trump and Hillary look like they were playing paddy cakes.

Glad you can look beyond that.

I am one that embraces and appreciates good bullish*t artists.

And SAR has more of that than a Chicago stockyard.

18 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

SAR is the man. 

Buy your own tickets you cheapskate !!!!!!

4 hours ago, Flushing Roots said:

I am one that embraces and appreciates good bullish*t artists.

And SAR has more of that than a Chicago stockyard.

.....and this is what makes me laugh, for the record.

I'm no BS artist.  What I post is truthful.  The fact that you find it so unbelievable that someone could hate tailgating and like PSL's and like Woody Johnson and appreciate Mark Sanchez and enjoy the benefits of leasing German luxury cars makes it all the more enjoyable.

SAR I

Archived