Blow up this clown show...

Beerfish

This whole team needs to be totally dismantled and rebuilt.  No position should be safe.  I could care less if they went 1-15 for three years in a row if it meant an actual rebuild.  And I'm officially on the fire bowles train now as well.

What a bunch of fing awful, undisciplined, idiotic, selfish, no caring pukes.

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

This whole team needs to be totally dismantled and rebuilt.  No position should be safe.  I could care less if they went 1-15 for three years in a row if it meant an actual rebuild.  And I'm officially on the fire bowles train now as well.

I think the coach has to go now, need someone to come in with that discipline oriented go f yourself Coach who doesn't care if the players like him, but if they don't respect him, peace out.  2 players coach in a row, and these veterans walk all over them, and it's accepted.

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Welcome aboard I've been saving seats. 

Just now, Beerfish said:

Sheldon can go asap, he is a shelfish dumbass that will totally check out the moment he gets paid.

That's fine, but keep him till he gets paid, or someone offers you a 2nd, or higher.  Will get a 3rd comp if he walks.

Just now, Ghost said:

Our coach refused to start Petty simply because he was afraid the team will quit on him. Anyone else know what I'm getting at? 

That was the funniest thin i had hard at the time considering how half of these schmucks gave up after week two.

2 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

I think the coach has to go now, need someone to come in with that discipline oriented go f yourself Coach who doesn't care if the players like him, but if they don't respect him, peace out.  2 players coach in a row, and these veterans walk all over them, and it's accepted.

Revis and Bowles first ones should be gone.. We need to rebuild and focus on 2018/19..  Brady will be lone gone or an insignificant 41 yr old.. pats will be nothing without him.. 

Just now, RoadFan said:

But wait!  kevin536whatever says there is no such thing as a rebuild in the NFL.

Clearly this team is just one offseason away from competing....

Every bad team is 1 year away from competing, just have to find a Great HC, and a Franchise QB the rest will fall in place look at the 2012 Colts. (Seems Arians was the great HC thou that year not Pagano).

Just now, Lupz27 said:

Every bad team is 1 year away from competing, just have to find a Great HC, and a Franchise QB the rest will fall in place look at the 2012 Colts. (Seems Arians was the great HC thou that year not Pagano).

Of course.  Clearly all you need is a QB.  Look how good these Colts are.  And the Chargers.  And the Packers.  And the Saints. And the Falcons. 

The QB is the most important piece. But more is needed to win titles.  Like an O-Line. LBers.  Pass rush.  A secondary.  the Jets have half a roster.   Maybe...

That's it Bowles, have backup LB Stanford cover Dorsett, one of the fastest receivers in the league. Also, don't even dress your second round pick/QB of the future when your starting QB continues to blow chunks and the rest of the games are meaningless. More great decisions, Todd. 

19 minutes ago, ausman said:

What are the chances that Bowles gets his pink slip after this game?  I understand losing.  I understand not being talented.  I don't understand quitting.

He should get his pink slip but Woody is more clueless than Bowles.  He won't fire him.

5 minutes ago, Freemanm said:

That's it Bowles, have backup LB Stanford cover Dorsett, one of the fastest receivers in the league. Also, don't even dress your second round pick/QB of the future when your starting QB continues to blow chunks and the rest of the games are meaningless. More great decisions, Todd. 

It wasn't just that play the defense was unprepared all throughout the first half.  

Archived