Blow up this clown show...

Beerfish

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

I think the coach has to go now, need someone to come in with that discipline oriented go f yourself Coach who doesn't care if the players like him, but if they don't respect him, peace out.  2 players coach in a row, and these veterans walk all over them, and it's accepted.

We suck......  I can barely watch. 

1 minute ago, NYJetsVets91 said:

Hate to say it but I completely agree... the coaching has been embarassing this season. Absolute joke. Bowles is in over his head. But he won't be fired unfortunately.

Just saw Revis not even try to make yet another open field tackles. If Bowles Actually had a set he'd bench Revis right now just to make a statement, if not for this season but for next as well. 

If Woody had testicles he would announce tomorrow.

Todd Bowles has been fired. So has Chan Gailey and Kacey Rodgers. Pepper Johnson will be the Interim HC for the remainder of the season.

Mike Maccagnan will hire a new HC of his choice after the season

The following players will not be back in 2017.

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Mohammed Wilkerson
Sheldon Richardson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Geno Smith
Breno Giacomini
Nick Mangold
Ryan Clady
James Carpenter
Others to be named

I apologize to our fans for this season and for MY error in forcing my management to adopt a win now attitude based on last season's illusory 10 win season.

We are NOT one or two players away and it was MY mistake to think so.

The Jets will be in a FOUR YEAR REBUILD starting in 2017. If there are any of our fans not willing to accept this, please find another way to enjoy your autumn afternoons.

Whoever is hired to coach and play for this team from this day forward will have only one requirement...

Play hard and play motivated and give 110% effort every single minute you are employed by the New York Jets. Period.

12 hours ago, Beerfish said:

This whole team needs to be totally dismantled and rebuilt.  No position should be safe.  I could care less if they went 1-15 for three years in a row if it meant an actual rebuild.  And I'm officially on the fire bowles train now as well.

What a bunch of fing awful, undisciplined, idiotic, selfish, no caring pukes.

Well said, and I agree 100 %. I would start the offseason by cutting Revis, Clady, Giancomini, Pryor, Richardson, Fitzpatrick, Brandon Marshall, and Gilchrist. That would be a good start. Get rid of Richardson because he has shown nothing, same with Revis. Pryor just isn't any good and will be replaced by Jabril Peppers. Jets know they need to draft an OL or two and a CB or two. The ONLY positionI think the team should spend FA dollars on is OL.

11 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

If Woody had testicles he would announce tomorrow.

Todd Bowles has been fired. So has Chan Gailey and Kacey Rodgers. Pepper Johnson will be the Interim HC for the remainder of the season.

Mike Maccagnan will hire a new HC of his choice after the season

The following players will not be back in 2017.

Darrelle Revis
David Harris
Mohammed Wilkerson
Sheldon Richardson
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Geno Smith
Breno Giacomini
Nick Mangold
Ryan Clady
James Carpenter
Others to be named

I apologize to our fans for this season and for MY error in forcing my management to adopt a win now attitude based on last season's illusory 10 win season.

We are NOT one or two players away and it was MY mistake to think so.

The Jets will be in a FOUR YEAR REBUILD starting in 2017. If there are any of our fans not willing to accept this, please find another way to enjoy your autumn afternoons.

Whoever is hired to coach and play for this team from this day forward will have only one requirement...

Play hard and play motivated and give 110% effort every single minute you are employed by the New York Jets. Period.

I would keep Harris and Carpenter of that list. I totally agree in eating Mo Wilkerson's bloated contract. He has shown that he is a liar and no kind of team leader. I would blackball him with the other teams in the league by telling him that he is a quitter. No one wants that on their team.

Archived