Is Bowles the worst Jets Coach Since Kotite?

drdetroit

Is Bowles the Worst Jets Coach Since Kotite?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bowles the Worst Jets Coach Since Kotite?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Does 45-3 against the Patriots jog your memory?

That was the best thing to happen to the jets that season.. It was great motivation to kick the pats arse in the playoffs weeks later.. When it actually mattered.. Allowed the pats to get over confident and think they would easily beat the jets again

My one positive thing to say about Bowles. I don't think he is a bad guy. He looks like he aged 10 years this season. Lots more grey.

He inherited an overpaid, entitled, and  lazy roster.  And he is in way over his head with this dumpster fire franchise.

10 minutes ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

That was the best thing to happen to the jets that season.. It was great motivation to kick the pats arse in the playoffs weeks later.. When it actually mattered.. Allowed the pats to get over confident and think they would easily beat the jets again

Yeah, didn't we go to the AFCCG that year with Mark Sanchez? 

11 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

My one positive thing to say about Bowles. I don't think he is a bad guy. He looks like he aged 10 years this season. Lots more grey.

He inherited an overpaid, entitled, and  lazy roster.  And he is in way over his head with this dumpster fire franchise.

I'm a good guy, you're a good guy. Neither of us should coach the NY Jets....

he is is not qualified to be HC. 

2 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I'm a good guy, you're a good guy. Neither of us should coach the NY Jets....

he is is not qualified to be HC. 

I should not coach the Jets.  I should be the GM.  Or at least in the scouting department.

I scout better on YouTube than these clowns.  Imagine if I had access to the players, field, All-22, and everything else.

21 minutes ago, stoicsentry said:

Bowles won't start Petty because he's afraid the team will quit on him. So this is what NOT quitting looks like?

To be fair, there are players who have quite and some haven't, ALL of which have not done much in this league.

1 hour ago, drdetroit said:

Just wondering

I voted yes but wanted to vote no cuz I think he's worse than Kotite as well. But my "no" could've been misinterpreted as him NOT being the worst. He's a garbage of a HC and probably a garbage of a DC. I know, I know, I know, Cards and this. But, this doofus doesn't attend an offensive meeting. He has no clue what goes on in the ST meetings and if he's not taking some charge if the D meetings, then seriously, wtf else could he be doing? 

Im pissed off at Woody for not firing him on the field tonight for putting Petty in at 31-3 and not earlier. Then again, Petty is a f*cking douche himself for coming out with him statement with his play as if Robbie Anderson was on his fantasy team. At this point, I don't mind going WC the rest of the year. Gives us a better shot at a top 3 pick which I somehow think will be a steal of a DT/DE. Somehow. 

Archived