Chad C Calls for Bowles to be FIRED on SNY

Ken Schroy

I just heard this on WFAN Joe and Evan broadcast from this morning:

Sheldon had ZERO stats for the game, except the PF

Bowles was sending Folk to kick a FG when the Jets were down to the 3 yd line before they got pushed back due to the Giacomini PF

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is on Woody.  We need to rebuild through the draft.  Woody is desperate to stay competitive during a rebuild.  Well you cannot stay competitive unless you have a franchise QB.  Instead, we continue to draft defense heavy and completely ignore the OL.  We need to stop bringing in high priced free agents that are passed their prime.

It's not fair to blame Macc and Bowles given they inherited a team with no talent and were forced by ownership to win now.  

And just maybe they are doing the right thing and tanking but now we want to fire them?  Can't have it both ways.

6 hours ago, neckdemon said:

i didn't mean that he will be cut. i meant he pretty much sucks now. he will be even worse next year. dude is slow AF 

So hard to judge our backs, they're hit as soon as they touch the ball.  Don't get a chance to run 

5 hours ago, Gangrene said:

I would say it was worse under Kotite, in that second season - that was my impression of the time. Last night on MNF was definitely Kotitian.

The thing about the Kotite season is that the players actually played hard for him right to the last game. These players are lifeless and a direct reflection of the coach

Archived