The Purge Begins - Spiller and Ross Waived

CrazyCarl40

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 20andOut said:

Bottom of the roster guys signed off the street. Not exactly major signings worthy of criticism.

Part of the 53 man roster that you build to win games. 

Macc is a moron when a moron is making decisions this is what you get like Todd Bowles similar outcome. 

I might not agree with Spiller. He had a drop or two but made a few plays also. He didn't really get too much of an opportunity here. As for Ross we have not had a decent return game all season. I'd much rather take it at the 25 instead always at the ten yard line. So cutting Ross I have no problem with. 

24 minutes ago, NYJ37/12 said:

You want to make a statement and prove you're capable of handling the situation, make Revis, Wilk, and Richardson inactive for the remainder of the year.

Bravo! This is exactly what they should do. Wilk and Revis have already mailed it in. Revis refuses to make a big hit and Mo Wilk is just fat and lazy. 

39 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Let's see Revis get cut or one of the other lazy quitters and then I'll be impressed.

Now you're talking. I couldn't agree more. I would have a ton of respect for Mac if he cut Revis AND Richardson on the same day. Today would be fine with me.

Archived