Who would you rather have as QB in '17

AFJF

Kaep or Geno  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Kaep or Geno

Definatly stay away from kap. The kid is with the best possible head coach he could play for and they still get nothing out of him. Out talent at receiver would be wasted due to the fact he can't throw an accurate ball. Quite honestly I would go as far as to say I would rather have fitz back next season than kap. I think of petty looks alright we should draft another young qb and let the three kids fight for the spot and if he doesn't look great we should go ahead and grab Romo and let hack learn behind Romo with petty as the backup

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't want kaepernick if he came for free.  I like Geno, I still think he can succeed in this league(though it most likely won't be here), I want no part of kaepernick and his delusions.  you guys think there was a circus w/ Tebow, Tex and co. that's nothing compared to what bringing that clown in would do.

6 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I wouldn't want kaepernick if he came for free.  I like Geno, I still think he can succeed in this league(though it most likely won't be here), I want no part of kaepernick and his delusions.  you guys think there was a circus w/ Tebow, Tex and co. that's nothing compared to what bringing that clown in would do.

Knowing Woody's politics there is no way the jets sign Crapernick 

Brian Hoyer.  You don't pay your sh*tty journeyman QB $12M.  You give him a 1 year $2M deal.  If you want to make him feel good, you give him something like $10M/3 a little backloaded so that it gives the perception he is wanted and you can keep him if he excels and you don't end up with an offseason like our last one

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

Brian Hoyer.  You don't pay your sh*tty journeyman QB $12M.  You give him a 1 year $2M deal.  If you want to make him feel good, you give him something like $10M/3 a little backloaded so that it gives the perception he is wanted and you can keep him if he excels and you don't end up with an offseason like our last one

I'm done with this team officially if Hoyer is our starting Qb next year

I honestly could not give two sh*ts who you guys root for.  The Jets need a cheap vet QB and to either draft another one or go with the unproven dudes they have if they have that much conviction.  You don't pay a guy like Glennon unless he is cheap or you are sure.  You don't get a sh*tbag like Cutler or Kap.  You get a high-level back up who doesn't think he has to start.  Hoyer is exactly the Kitna/Fiedler type of dude that you sign. He also outplayed Culter and Fitz at his last two stops at 1/6 or less the price. 

Archived