**** Off And Play Zander's Aids Mafia Game!!!!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nolder said:

Damn you got ranked lower than Klecko? Dude doesn't even play. That's harsh.

Seriously.  A virgin, a blockhead, a midget scared of umbrellas, a stinky hippie who disappeared from earth, a human mess station and a Klacko before me?

...and to think I was going to play after that.  

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

If you ask Ape to play, I bet he will.

As far as CTM, not much I can do. Obviously Pac leaving him a voice mail has chased him away forever.

Ape does not have time for teh mafia.

Yep.."Hey Glenn, Pete here.. So any who I was sitting back sipping a White Russian, cranking Santana on my Onkyo deck, chilling with only my Sanchez jersey on and  stroking  my......

Chad Pennington Pez dispenser. Thinking to myself it's been awhile since we internetted. Fat, Twink, Ape, virgin, and Smash all give their best. Fat agree to as long as he wasn't given anything he could eat. Miss you.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Yep.."Hey Glenn, Pete here.. So any who I was sitting back sipping a White Russian, cranking Santana on my Onkyo deck, chilling with only my Sanchez jersey on and  stroking  my......

Chad Pennington Pez dispenser. Thinking to myself it's been awhile since we internetted. Fat, Twink, Ape, virgin, and Smash all give their best. Fat agree to as long as he wasn't given anything he could eat. Miss you.

I shot him an email asking the best time for me to call. He never wrote back. I haz sad. 

3 hours ago, Nynaeve said:

I doubt this starts before Monday... but I could be wrong. I'll hit up Zander when I see him today. Though ideally I think we might want like 2 more players.

Ya want to know the number of players first.

Will prolly leave sign up open till Sunday night and will prolly run Tuesday MAYBE Monday.

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

Too many words to just be saying ./IN imo

lolololololol

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Archived