**** Off And Play Zander's Aids Mafia Game!!!!!

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Zander- Whats your Meta

Leelou- Nyn give me a gun!!!!

Nyn- Ok *give leelou a gun*

Leelou-*shoot zander*

Zander- Results- Verb is dead, he was.....just another victim....

based on real events, imo

46 minutes ago, Pac said:

Hello I'm Pac resident wonderkind in my own mind and self appointed head of the JN welcoming committee but really Im just pretending.

You're request to participate is currently under review.  Please provide the following in order to complete your registration:

• One photo preferably where you are scantly clad.  *Action photos are usually best (playing tennis, whack a mole, etc).

You can PM the pic directly to me with the subject line "so you're Pac, hehehe".

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and I look forward to approving your request!

FTFY

<3 <3 <3 <3

18 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

sh*t Im sorry but Id need more players to balance the game out.

But if you were willing Id def love to have a sub!!!!

Kick Verbal out and let the new player in. Verbal sucks and we need new players. Win win.

5 minutes ago, D P R said:

Kick Verbal out and let the new player in. Verbal sucks and we need new players. Win win.

As soon as I think of a suitably funny & sarcastic response, I'm going to edit this post and we'll pretend I said something witty the whole time.

Also, EAD. ;-)

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

As soon as I think of a suitably funny & sarcastic response, I'm going to edit this post and we'll pretend I said something witty the whole time.

Also, EAD. ;-)

You have about an hour. glgl

8 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

This is how he talks on skype too btw. I'm talking to him while he's responding to stuff I said back in February. 

I get freaked the fucked out when someone tries to FaceTime me on my I phone. Truly horrible abomination of technological spew. Got two friends Who insist on doing it when they call me so I blocked their numbers. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

I get freaked the ****ed out when someone tries to FaceTime me on my I phone. Truly horrible abomination of technological spew. Got two friends Who insist on doing it when they call me so I blocked their numbers. 

They are probably in the NSA.

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

I get freaked the ****ed out when someone tries to FaceTime me on my I phone. Truly horrible abomination of technological spew. Got two friends Who insist on doing it when they call me so I blocked their numbers. 

I don't really like voicing or face timing or w/e. I much prefer texting. But I do make exceptions with some people, mostly on the voicing part. And I use video chats to lure innocent souls into my lair. 

Archived