Why would the Jets post this?

AFJF

With all that's going on, as poorly as the team is playing, and with as little interest he has in playing in the NFL right now, why would the team highlight Revis as  a player "getting ready" to go to SF?  Did they expect any responses different from what they got?

30 minutes ago, AFJF said:

With all that's going on, as poorly as the team is playing, and with as little interest he has in playing in the NFL right now, why would the team highlight Revis as  a player "getting ready" to go to SF?  Did they expect any responses different from what they got?

This morning, season ticket holders awoke to a survey from the Jets asking questions like "on a scale from 1-10 how much did the 2016 season meet your expectations" and "rate your thoughts on our coaching staff".

You can't make this up.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

This morning, season ticket holders awoke to a survey from the Jets asking questions like "on a scale from 1-10 how much did the 2016 season meet your expectations" and "rate your thoughts on our coaching staff".

You can't make this up.

SAR I

LOL

Someone in the Jets' PR dept has to much time on their hands

3 minutes ago, flgreen said:

LOL

Someone in the Jets' PR dept has to much time on their hands

Right after the question about "rate your thoughts on our coaching staff" was the question "how excited are you about the Jets Rewards program", it made me chuckle.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

You can't make this up.

SAR I

SAR   I stopped filling them out a few years ago because I realized the people who were going to read and analyze them them are bigger idiots than the ones who made up the survey questions.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

Right after the question about "rate your thoughts on our coaching staff" was the question "how excited are you about the Jets Rewards program", it made me chuckle.

SAR I

Did you tell them you wanted another hat or scarf?  Will you be eligible this season being you sold out so many games and wont be there to scan your lanyard. You might have to settle for decal or Ryan Fitzpatrick bobblehead. 

joewilly12 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Did you tell them you wanted another hat or scarf?  Will you be eligible this season being you sold out so many games and wont be there to scan your lanyard. You might have to settle for decal or Ryan Fitzpatrick bobblehead. 

The wristwatch I wore to work today cost $17,000.

Not really too upset about a $2 polyester scarf. 

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

You can't make this up.

SAR I

This is why we can never win.   

The Jets through the owner are clueless.  The very fact this was disseminated by the Jets tells you all you need to know about us as a franchise!!  

Good Grief!!

8 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The wristwatch I wore to work today cost $17,000.

Not really too upset about a $2 polyester scarf. 

SAR I

Nice material things to me, I don't wear a wrist watch I have an I-Phone thats keeps track of time wrist watches are merely a fashion statement for those that must accessorize to look and feel important.

Its all about the rewards program I'm sure they have something special in store to compensate for the short comings on the field. 

3 hours ago, AFJF said:

That picture is from 2010.

23 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I wipe my ass with $17,000 wristwatches. You can believe me, because it's illegal to make stuff up in the internet.

You are implying that I'm lying and I'm not sure why you find it so unbelievable that 1 out of 20.2 million people in the NYC metro area happens to be a PSL owner, a JN poster, and an avid vintage wristwatch collector.

SAR I

Growing up in Palm Beach and NYC, I've learned how those with both wealth AND class carry themselves. Bragging about how much your wristwatches cost on an internet board is bearded-stockbroker guy in Die Hard Level Douchebaggery. Regardless of whether it's true. Because honestly, aside from 15 year old kids, nobody gives a ****.

Just saying.

1 hour ago, RutgersJetFan said:

If you think that's good, yesterday they posted an interview on Facebook pointing out that Darron Lee can quote every line from the first 3 seasons of Spongebob Squarepants.

No really. They really did that.

Ugh...I saw that too.  Didn't watch it, but saw the caption.  All I could do was SMH.

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

You are implying that I'm lying and I'm not sure why you find it so unbelievable that 1 out of 20.2 million people in the NYC metro area happens to be a PSL owner, a JN poster, and an avid vintage wristwatch collector.

SAR I

I would be interested to see a pic. I like vintage watches too. (no sarcasm)

Archived