Roll Call - Who is going to Jets \ Dolphins on 12/17?

Maxman

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

Hey guys have a great time. And maybe we'll do some damage to any Fins hopes to make the playoffs. And then do so payback to Rex on week 17. That would be fun.

Right after the Cardinals debacle I had this fantasy that the Jets switch to Bryce Petty, the team plays hard, and the modicum of fun in this season is that we knock the Fins and the Bills out of the playoffs at home at MetLife.

If Bowles can get his defense out of their coma and if Petty can get more comfortable with a nice game at SF, this just might happen.  If the Bills can beat the Steelers at home, they have the Browns and Fins up in Orchard Park, they should be in the Week 17 conversation.  The Broncos are the Bills problem and they have a tough schedule.

SAR I

1 hour ago, AFJF said:

Last game for me before I head to the UK.  It'd be great if the Jets show up too.

Glenn one of the reasons I wanted to go to this game was because I knew you were leaving and I wanted to see you before you go. Unfortunately things have changed and I will not be attending. Have a safe trip and hopefully our paths cross again soon!   

27 minutes ago, De-Jet-Erate/Duane said:

Glenn one of the reasons I wanted to go to this game was because I knew you were leaving and I wanted to see you before you go. Unfortunately things have changed and I will not be attending. Have a safe trip and hopefully our paths cross again soon!   

Thanks so much dude.  My plan is to fly out at some point next season and maybe do a Saturday to Monday so I can catch two Sunday games at MetLife.

Will definitely catch up with you then.

I plan on going.  I got season tickets in 1991 when I was 11 years old and since 1998 I've only missed two home games when I had major surgery done on my leg (2012 season).  That being said if there is ice in the forecast I may end that streak.  I don't mind rain or snow but ice is too dangerous to drive in for a 3-13 maybe 4-12 football team.

6 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

I plan on going.  I got season tickets in 1991 when I was 11 years old and since 1998 I've only missed two home games when I had major surgery done on my leg (2012 season).  That being said if there is ice in the forecast I may end that streak.  I don't mind rain or snow but ice is too dangerous to drive in for a 3-13 maybe 4-12 football team.

I am with you. I like going to all games. We debate this point every single way, but I like season tickets since I like going to games. And it's the easiest way.

I go to most games, but was in Europe for work and missed the colts game. In hindsight, thank God. That said, yeah I want to go see mr petty against the fins. Normally I'd do so in all weather, but I think all things considered if it is freezing rain or otherwise miserble there is a chance I'll sit it out. Or watch from the clubs:)

11 hours ago, Lot K Tailgaters said:

Doesn't look like it will be below freezing on Saturday. I don't think ice will be a problem. Sloppy wintery mix with rain and crappy football is a more accurate forecast haha.

16 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Doesn't look like it will be below freezing on Saturday. I don't think ice will be a problem. Sloppy wintery mix with rain and crappy football is a more accurate forecast haha.

Perfect, Max! We wouldn't want it any other way on our own Island of Misfit Toys  :D Will be there at 4. We tailgate in lot B. Where are you? Would love to stop by and meet you.

11 minutes ago, section314 said:

Perfect, Max! We wouldn't want it any other way on our own Island of Misfit Toys  :D Will be there at 4. We tailgate in lot B. Where are you? Would love to stop by and meet you.

I just had to look up Lot B, wasn't sure where that was!

We are in F11. Stop by and say hi anytime. First lot when you pull in off the turnpike. We are on the left, pretty much the first thing you see of the Turnpike.

RV.jpg

RV2.jpg

3 hours ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Only good news of this Jet football day. My LSL tix for the Dolphin game just sold for almost 90 bucks each.

Now moving on to watching Mezz club seats (current low 80$) drop like a rock as we get closer to Saturday and the weather forecast still stinks)

Very schmart!

I will be in attendance with plenty of antifreeze in me.

Archived