D P R

Hotel California Mafia - SIGN UPS

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

See, it's like you're in a mafia game already

I'll make a decision before I go to bed tonight. 

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
27 minutes ago, Shad said:

Where I come from people scoop you off the side of the road for dinner.

Just wait. Why do you think we're always rubbing our hands together? When the time comes my people will rise and then when the dinner is served...we'll see who's lying on the plate.

37 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Thinking if I can play in a game and run one at the same time. 

If you prefer I can still mod first on DM.

I had to port my original game over to MU because someone doesn't like alt accounts :P, and I kind of felt like I'd be line jumping to drag all of DM over there for a game and still take my regular turn in queue on DM proper.  But it's not a time issue for me, as long as people don't mind me pushing an off-site Advanced game a month or two from now.

3 minutes ago, Shad said:

If you prefer I can still mod first on DM.

I had to port my original game over to MU because someone doesn't like alt accounts :P, and I kind of felt like I'd be line jumping to drag all of DM over there for a game and still take my regular turn in queue on DM proper.  But it's not a time issue for me, as long as people don't mind me pushing an off-site Advanced game a month or two from now.

Tress is co modding so I should be ok. I'll know by tonight if I can play this for sure.