Hotel California Mafia - SIGN UPS

DPR

When this one starts (depending on where it is in the queue) it'll feature a new mechanic that will hopefully add something to the game:

There will be Day and Night phases, as always. But in between them (after the lynch) there will be a Twilight phase.

The Twilight phase will require that every player make one "reads list" post, inclusive of every other living player. It will require some amount of detail, including a short explanation behind each read, but it should be concise. There will be a simple format to follow. This will provide an easy reference point after every day and will decrease a player's ability to win through inactivity.

There will be other surprises, of course, but I thought it might be interesting to mention this one in advance.

HCM 2.jpg

1. Zander

2. Lee

3. 80

4. Verb

5. Shad

6. Andrej

7. Crusher

8. JiF

9. raccoon

10. JC

11. Nolder

12. Spoot

13. Lizard

14. Chrja

15. Pral

16. Krak

17. dice

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Prior to the start, each player will choose whether to join The Lady, The Captain or The Night Man to help them escape. Each has different roles to bestow upon the player.

The Master will, of course, work to make sure that you can never leave.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

The Eagles suck.

Look, I know we've been back and forth over this a hundred times, but Boy Bands are not real bands.

The Eagles were a real band. New Kids on the Block were not, no matter how much you liked them.

On 17/01/2017 at 3:38 AM, The Crusher said:

Hey go get the following people to come play. The one dude that was in the QT with me in the last game at DM. Ummmm,errrrrr. Go get the dude that looks like that dude from that picture on the internet and stuff. The chick that enjoyed flirting with boo boo, I think her name was um, hmmmmm, uh, yes exactly her. Also go see if that one chick who has a full name but go's by just the last four letter of it to shorten it up because she is very helpful and four letter names are easier. K? ThankS. 

I think this is you.... dice? lol.... Kaylee and possibly Tress.

Archived