OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!!

Zander and Nyn's Ebolaids Mafia Game

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
On 12/24/2016 at 2:02 PM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

@Calder

Sorry I forgot to address this but **** yes Id be interested in comodding a WWE themed game with you brother!!!!!

I was coming up with an Invasion game a long time ago and Cory was helping me with it but I lost all my files on it. ):

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

I'll whip you up a game in 5 minute. 

It was kind of like my Overwatch game everyone was supposed to have 2 abilities and there were a LOT of characters.

I'd like to make a request for a simpler game, if possible.  I know beggars can't be choosers, since very few people can run games these days, but simple town vs scum with mostly vanilla roles is what JN Mafia does best. 

And yes, I'm also aware I'm one of the worst about creating overly complex games.  All 3 games I've run have been chalk full of roles. 

8 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'd like to make a request for a simpler game, if possible.  I know beggars can't be choosers, since very few people can run games these days, but simple town vs scum with mostly vanilla roles is what JN Mafia does best. 

And yes, I'm also aware I'm one of the worst about creating overly complex games.  All 3 games I've run have been chalk full of roles. 

What you need is Hotel California.

On 12/31/2016 at 0:09 AM, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

OMFG IS IT SEXY CRUSHERS BDAY?!?!?!!?!?!

HAPPY ******* BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Some glad Nyn drug me here to play with you brother!!!!!

A/S/L?