Rogue One ******Spoilers*****Spoilers****

Jet_Engine1

If you have seen the movie and want to see a quick, funny, pretty profane recap by Kevin Smith, I'll post link below. 

If you were paying attention, it'll just be a review, but they go over a lot of the callbacks to the OT and also talk about why they Love the movie.

http://www.slashfilm.com/kevin-smith-rogue-one-review/

Really good.

They changed a lot from when the trailers came out.  No Jynn running through the beach, no Tie fighter flying up to meet her.  I liked it a lot, just curious how it would have turned out.

Plenty of nerd stuff.  The same Red 1 from episode 4.   Red 5 blowing up so Luke could become the new Red 5.

Was very quick in the movie, but you can see the Ghost from Star Wars Rebels in there.

Also, at one point over the PA they are calling for General Syndulla being called over the comm. This could be a reference to Hera Syndulla, who has taken a leadership role in the Alliance, or a reference to her father, Cham Syndulla

On 12/19/2016 at 10:01 AM, chirorob said:

Really good.

They changed a lot from when the trailers came out.  No Jynn running through the beach, no Tie fighter flying up to meet her.  I liked it a lot, just curious how it would have turned out.

Plenty of nerd stuff.  The same Red 1 from episode 4.   Red 5 blowing up so Luke could become the new Red 5.

I'm going to rewatch this weekend but was the scene where K2SO says "My captain says you are a friend, I will not kill you" not in the movie?

Saw the flick yesterday.  Other than seeing Felicity Jones' perfect face, thought it was a complete waste of time.  Just another shoot 'em up/destroy everything in space with 10 guys holding off thousands of Storm Troopers and the rest of the weaponry of the Empire.  Totally cliche and dumb.  Could have been okay if they had marketed it as a Saturday morning cartoon.  But as actual cinema?  Not a chance.  IMO, 3 out of 10.   Don't waste your money.

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Saw the flick yesterday.  Other than seeing Felicity Jones' perfect face, thought it was a complete waste of time.  Just another shoot 'em up/destroy everything in space with 10 guys holding off thousands of Storm Troopers and the rest of the weaponry of the Empire.  Totally cliche and dumb.  Could have been okay if they had marketed it as a Saturday morning cartoon.  But as actual cinema?  Not a chance.  IMO, 3 out of 10.   Don't waste your money.

LOL. 

Archived