What is Sheldon saying here? **GRAPHIC LANGUAGE**

AFJF

So apparently this was Sheldon (or somebody's) snapchat before the game last night.  A lot of people saying Sheldon says "where these hoes at, f^&k this game", but I think he's saying "where these hoes at, don't F*** this game".

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trade this Fu*cker please. If rumors were true that we could have had Glennon in a trade for this dumb ass and Mac pulled it at the last minute then I have no faith in Mac. If a player is one violation from a long suspension and has attitude like that then you get rid of him. Some may disagree but F*ck him!!!

To all you dopes who supported this clown: What do you think of your boy now?  Guy is a mental midget who has no interest in playing up to his potential. Plus, he's a reprehensible human being who is one more dumb move away from being out of the NFL.  Trade the dick.  Let him bang all the 
ho's he wants.

2 hours ago, AFJF said:

So apparently this was Sheldon (or somebody's) snapchat before the game last night.  A lot of people saying Sheldon says "where these hoes at, f^&k this game", but I think he's saying "where these hoes at, don't F*** this game".

After last night score pretty sure you and that "vaunted" defense are the ho's. 

22 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

To all you dopes who supported this clown: What do you think of your boy now?  Guy is a mental midget who has no interest in playing up to his potential. Plus, he's a reprehensible human being who is one more dumb move away from being out of the NFL.  Trade the dick.  Let him bang all the 
ho's he wants.

Bingo.  What do all of them have to say now when I said to take a 3rd for him and run?

"Buh....buh...but he's worth a 1st?!?!"

"Buh...buh... we'll get a 3rd compensatory pick anyway!?!?"

No team is giving up more than a 3rd in a trade for him.  And no team is going to pay this POS enough money to warrant a 3rd round compensatory pick either.

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Jets coach Todd Bowles said he is aware of the profanity-laced Snap Chat video by Sheldon Richardson. In the video, made in the locker room before last night's game, Richardson says "F--- this game." Bowles said he will meet with Richardson "very soon" to discuss it. Bowles: "We don't condone any of that. We're going to have that discussion and take care of it." Asked if he will discipline Richardson, Bowles said, "We'll take care of it. That's not something we condone or something we encourage. That's inexcusable." Asked if it's disturbing that Richardson would say that before a game, the coach said, "Its disturbing that it was said at all."

Archived