Giants-Eagles Thursday Night Football Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go Eagles. 
1) I took the Eagles moneyline. 
2) If somehow Giants miss the playoffs, it will make this holiday season much more enjoyable. 

We kept the wrong one. Should have sent Mo to Giants and kept Snacks. 

Ltd pp

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

We are discussing the Giants -Eagles game, go away. 

Dont you have a stamp collection to get ready to show off or some silver to polish for the holiday dinner. 

Why so hostile?  Do I need to report you? 

joewilly12 

Is it time for 2nd dose?

I despise the Giants and their a$$hole fans.  Odell is the biggest douche in The NFL.  If it wasn't for the Giants we wouldn't play in a swamp.  Eff the Giants all their fans and ownership. If you don't think they are luck then you aren't paying attention. Eli isn't a pimple on Peyton's ass yet he has two trophys.  They are the reason I think the NFL is fixed. 

4 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

I despise the Giants and their a$$hole fans.  Odell is the biggest douche in The NFL.  If it wasn't for the Giants we wouldn't play in a swamp.  Eff the Giants all their fans and ownership. If you don't think they are luck then you aren't paying attention. Eli isn't a pimple on Peyton's ass yet he has two trophys.  They are the reason I think the NFL is fixed. 

Yup, agree with everything you said here

17 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I like the giants.  If the jets arent winning i root for the giants.  Odell is fun to watch.

If the Jets aren't winning you root for the Giants........so basically you just stated you are a Giant fan. . Smh. 

My Super Bowl was last year when we beat them and some jackass big blew fan was flipping me off the whole game with his kids and when the Giants kicked the last secon fg, he turned around and gave me the finger.  So I said hey pal he missed you lost thanks for having me.  He tripped up the stairs as he was walking away........typical giant fan.  

8 minutes ago, johnnyjet said:

My Super Bowl was last year when we beat them and some jackass big blew fan was flipping me off the whole game with his kids and when the Giants kicked the last secon fg, he turned around and gave me the finger.  So I said hey pal he missed you lost thanks for having me.  He tripped up the stairs as he was walking away........typical giant fan.  

Top 3 Jet wins I have ever experienced:

1.  Win over Giants Last Season

2. Win over Pats at Foxboro in 2010 playoffs

3. Win over B*tchass Keyshawn Johnson Tampa Bay at Tampa Bay in 2000

Archived