Mariah Carey

devland

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No, you can sing.  You just can't lip synch if your earpiece doesn't allow you to fake sing against the track.  Carey is a fraud.

no, you cannot sing properly if you cannot hear yourself.  you need to be able to hear your own voice to sing in tune.

dancers can still dance, musicians can still play their instruments, but a singer must be able to hear their voice otherwise they have no idea of what pitch they are singing at.

50 minutes ago, loluchka80 said:

no, you cannot sing properly if you cannot hear yourself.  you need to be able to hear your own voice to sing in tune.

dancers can still dance, musicians can still play their instruments, but a singer must be able to hear their voice otherwise they have no idea of what pitch they are singing at.

Yes, I understand that a singer wants to hear their own voice in the earpiece.  My problem with Mariah is that she is not really singing, just mimicing.  She is doubling the track that's coming through to the audience. Or lip synching the song while the track plays.   In my mind/era, that is not singing.  That's why she flipped out.

11 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Yes, I understand that a singer wants to hear their own voice in the earpiece.  My problem with Mariah is that she is not really singing, just mimicing.  She is doubling the track that's coming through to the audience. Or lip synching the song while the track plays.   In my mind/era, that is not singing.  That's why she flipped out.

there was no lip syncing going on in 'emotion' which was why it was so noticable.

artists lip sync a lot of live TV performances.

15 hours ago, OH THE PAIN said:

Why does anyone care about this overweight trollop anyway ?

LOL!  Yeah, she's a bit long in the tooth for that bodysuit look.  Still an attractive woman, but should dress more age appropriate.

14 hours ago, Warfish said:

"Trollop"?

Dude, are you 100 years old?

I think the French word "salope" is just tailor made for Mariah.  But I could live with "putain" being employed as well.

Archived