Hack ripped by anonymous Jets coach

AFJF

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, UnitedWhofans said:

They do have open practices. I would think that a reporter could see Hackenberg and give us his general perception

I could be wrong, but because of the CBA restrictions, Hack may never (or barely ever) have received any practice reps, due to carrying four QBs.

Good chance whatever reps Hack did get were during closed sessions.

7 minutes ago, Mike135 said:

I could be wrong, but because of the CBA restrictions, Hack may never (or barely ever) have received any practice reps, due to carrying four QBs.

Good chance whatever reps Hack did get were during closed sessions.

Scout team was it.

Puss move to stay anonymous and yeah, I think we saw well in the preseason that Hack has work to do.  That was never a question.  This is just a sh*tty coach on his way out dropping a sh*tty quote because he's getting the axe.  Whatevs.  If he can't fix himself, next year is loaded.  More concerned that were dealing with "anonymous" quotes.

So many fans will cover their ears and refuse to acknowledge the obvious, regardless of the mounting evidence. Hack is not the future. Hack will be out of the league in 2 years. Hack was a terrible pick.

What's more is that we currently don't have a QB worth a damn on this roster. We need to draft another this yr or sign Glennon.  Or both. Seriously, we're at square one. We have a nice back up type in Petty, but that's about it. 

5 minutes ago, SpartanJet said:

Anyone with eyes who watched the B1G could tell you he cant hit the broad side of a barn.  Terrible pick.

I believe Macc took Hack because of O'Brien's connection to him and possibly hearing alot about him while with the Texans...not because he actually evaluated the kid and thought he was any good. This indeed looks like a terrible pick.

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

No one said he couldn't hit any straw man. He hits about 50% or so. Which is terrible. He had a historically bad preseason. 

I don't think preseasons records are kept to determine history.

We did see Petty improve from seasons 1 to 2 so it is fair to suggest that we will see

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

No need to panic. Lots of quarterbacks fix all their throwing problems in one offseason without playing at all. 

FK THAT!!! I am in FULL BLOWN PANIC MODE!!!! If we wasted a late 2nd round draft pick it is 25 years of hell!!! Oh wait, we are the Jets, we have 25 years of hell coming either way, maybe even 50.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

It's impossible to hit the ocean from Florham Park.

Seriously though, let's see what another preseason does for him

Missing the point, as usual.

The trouble here is that this level of dissent has returned to the Jets. Hearing this from within about the coach is alarming, considering a HC firing usually means his staff goes too. This is a major problem.

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I believe Macc took Hack because of O'Brien's connection to him and possibly hearing alot about him while with the Texans...not because he actually evaluated the kid and thought he was any good. This indeed looks like a terrible pick.

Oh really?  You know this?

So that private workout by the Jets at PSU was for show? As well as his trip to Florham Park? 

Archived