Who are you rooting for in the Playoffs?

PS17

I've been living vicariously through the Cowboys all year and I would love to see them win it all. Never really hated them, since they're an NFC team and nowhere near the northeast. I also think it's funny how much America hates them, so I like it when they win and stir the pot. 

And then the Dak and Zeke storyline is as good as it gets. To add to the intrigue, I wouldn't be surprised to see Romo come in as a relief pitcher if Dak has another dud like he did against the Giants or Vikings. 

So, who do you like?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a monster man crush on Aaron Rodgers.  I think he's the most exciting QB to ever play the game.  Throw in the whole Olivia Munn thing and I basically would sleep with Aaron Rodgers if he'd have me.

So needless to say I'm pulling for the Green Bay Aaron...errr Packers. 

37 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

here is my list from 1 to 12, 1 being team I want most to win.

1. KC

2. Det

3. Atl

4. texans

5. Packers

6. Seahawks

7. Raiders

8. Dallas

9. Pitt

10. NE

11. Miami 

12. NY Giants

Would without any hesitation root for the Jints over the Pats. Done it twice.

1 hour ago, JiF said:

I have a monster man crush on Aaron Rodgers.  I think he's the most exciting QB to ever play the game.  Throw in the whole Olivia Munn thing and I basically would sleep with Aaron Rodgers if he'd have me.

You fudgepacker you :D

I honestly think the Chiefs have the best chance in the AFC to knock off the Pats. The Pats own the Tomlin & the Steelers. The Chiefs have a QB though not great, usually protects the ball & can run when called upon, limiting the Pats going man. If playing a zone, Travis Kelsey will get open. The Chiefs at least have some speed edge rushers. But what they really have compared to teams the Pats beat up in the east is really good special teams.

Hill could smoke them.

Unlikely to happen, but you don't want to live in a world where the Miami Dolphins are superbowl champions.....trust me.

That didn't even happen when they had the best QB in football for 17 years

Lets discuss again when the smelly sardines can find someone to replace the 35000 empty seats that show up for every home game at the Joe Robbie/Miramar/Williams Sistas/ Mark Anthony/Land Shark/Sun Life dump or whatever it is called now

Chiefs.  

I was at Arrowhead opening day 2005.  Great, and respectful, fans.  Love their team.

It feels like it could be their turn.  The Chiefs, not the Steelers, have the best chance in the AFC to win in Foxboro.  Steelers don't play so hot on the road and their defense isn't good enough.

The Chiefs have a primarily chain moving offense, with big play ability too thanks to Tyreek, that doesn't turn the ball over.   Along with a good defense that can rush the passer.   Good Special Teams, also with Tyreek as a returner.

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Wouldn't that make it the Fudge Packers then :lol:

3 hours ago, PS17 said:

I've been living vicariously through the Cowboys all year and I would love to see them win it all. Never really hated them, since they're an NFC team and nowhere near the northeast. I also think it's funny how much America hates them, so I like it when they win and stir the pot. 

And then the Dak and Zeke storyline is as good as it gets. To add to the intrigue, I wouldn't be surprised to see Romo come in as a relief pitcher if Dak has another dud like he did against the Giants or Vikings. 

So, who do you like?

I'm rooting for the team playing against the Cheaters. Outside of that, I'm rooting for the Giants. Hopefully Snacks can get a ring. 

Archived