NFL Wildcard Weekend Games Thread

joewilly12

Just now, Mogglez said:

He looks awful. Sugarcoat it all you want because you liked him coming out of school, but he has looked awful. Staring guys down, inaccurate, missing open guys, bad ball placement.  

I wasn't even critiquing Cook, I was merely stating a fact. The Cowboys have admitted that they wanted both Lynch and Cook over Dak.

It is his first game. Go get a football education.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Unless Del Rio is counting on his defense to throw up two scores this is an all-time coaching blunder. Cook is absolutely terrible and he's clearly not mentally ready for this situation.

I'm guessing McGloin is pretty much dead and not actually breathing on the sideline. 

What's weird is that a lot of draft pundits here and abroad said Cook was the most pro ready QB. Certainly doesn't look like it. 

1 minute ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

I'm guessing McGloin is pretty much dead and not actually breathing on the sideline. 

What's weird is that a lot of draft pundits here and abroad said Cook was the most pro ready QB. Certainly doesn't look like it. 

At least he didn't get injured and was actually worthy to dress and start not saying he's good by any means. 

1 minute ago, Tony The Wiz said:

It is his first game. Go get a football education.

Weird how this only applies to players you jerked in your evals.  Go back to yelling at cameras like a clueless idiot Tony.  Thread was fine until you came in here like a hostile d!ck.

I kinda feel bad for the Raiders. They're a really good, classy, not at all loathsome franchise with great fans who are also not at all loathsome, and it is really unfortunate to see such a promising season derailed by inopportune injuries and sheer incompetence. I'm defintely not sitting here cackling wildly as they piss away their first playoff berth in a decade and a half to Brock Osweiler in utterly humilating fashion, and I'm definitely definitely not crossing my fingers that every Raiders season ends exactly like this, forever.

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

You are playing the number 1 defense in a playoff game with injuries on your offensive line.  Come on guys give the guy a break.

And what did any of that have to do with the fact that I said that the Cowboys wanted to draft two guys over Dak and you deciding to tell me to get a "football education"?

When I was building my DFS lineups today I contemplated putting in Seth Roberts and/or Andre HOlmes figuring they would get more action due probably having more reps throughout the season with Cook.  Guess Del Rio didn't think the same thing.  Glad I didn't take them.

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

When I was building my DFS lineups today I contemplated putting in Seth Roberts and/or Andre HOlmes figuring they would get more action due probably having more reps throughout the season with Cook.  Guess Del Rio didn't think the same thing.  Glad I didn't take them.

In all the Raiders games I've watched this year, I don't think I've ever seen Seth Roberts catch a ball.  He drops EVERYTHING.

2 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

Holmes TD

I kinda feel bad for the Raiders. They're a really good, classy, not at all loathsome franchise with great fans who are also not at all loathsome, and it is really unfortunate to see such a promising season derailed by inopportune injuries and sheer incompetence. I'm defintely not sitting here cackling wildly as they piss away their first playoff berth in a decade and a half to Brock Osweiler in utterly humilating fashion, and I'm definitely definitely not crossing my fingers that every Raiders season ends exactly like this, forever.

Not a big deal. They have a very young QB with a bright future.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Just now, Mogglez said:

In all the Raiders games I've watched this year, I don't think I've ever seen Seth Roberts catch a ball.  He drops EVERYTHING.

Roberts comes up with a couple deep catches every once in a while.  It would have been a long shot and trying to get creative with what maybe others wouldn't start.

Just now, Tony The Wiz said:

What I can't stand the most is when anyone insults a player especially a QB in his first official game. And this is a playoff game against the number 1 defense in their building with injuries on the offensive line. To me it is stupidity!!!!

Let it go dude, seriously nobody was trash talking him and everyone here seemed pretty understandable to the fact that this is his first start, you are acting like a sensitive sally.

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

Let it go dude, seriously nobody was trash talking him and everyone here seemed pretty understandable to the fact that this is his first start, you are acting like a sensitive sally.

Just can't stand anyone comparing him to Prescott. That is not fair.

Archived