Tinstar

It's time to Bring

73 posts in this topic

Brian Schottenheimer home again .  The last time the Jets mage a run in the playoffs, he was the offensive coordinator.  Many thought he was clueless, but I saw an innovative young coach who ran a complicated scheme his QB couldn't run. It was just like Vinny Testaverde  trying to run Paul Hackett's WCO .  The kid went away, has gotten more experience and it's time to bring Schotty home .

He should have never left .The guy who needed to be fired back then got fired 2 yrs too late .

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

Brian Schottenheimer home again .  The last time the Jets mage a run in the playoffs, he was the offensive coordinator.  Many thought he was clueless, but I saw an innovative young coach who ran a complicated scheme his QB couldn't run. It was just like Vinny Testaverde  trying to run Paul Hackett's WCO .  The kid went away, has gotten more experience and it's time to bring Schotty home .

He should have never left .The guy who needed to be fired back then got fired 2 yrs too late .

If this guy was good enough to get a proven bad QB like Mark Sanchez to 2 AFC Championship games, why do Jet fans hate him so much ? 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

46 neg reps to go, people. Be dialing. 

You got to get them good and drunk 1st. Don't you know how to organize a good neck tie party ?

Sorry, have to vote NO for Schott...but if you are looking for a blast from the past - how about Jimmy Raye?

I wish trolling was funnier. 

41 more. Tell your friends.

This post makes me feel better about my pushing for Matt Simms all those years.

I laughed out loud!

And I see RoadFan is active in this thread, can't wait to read his sure-to-be scathing response to this. 

37. We got some momentum going here.

Yep - I sure do miss those 3rd and 1 empty backfield sets.

1 hour ago, Tinstar said:

If this guy was good enough to get a proven bad QB like Mark Sanchez to 2 AFC Championship games, why do Jet fans hate him so much ? 

You know damn well the #1 defense with Revis in his prime, the #1 running game along with a top #5 O-line got us to those AFC conference games. STOP bullsh*tting us.

32 more, friends. Can we broadcast this fundraiser out to Twitter and Facebook or nah

Bring back Justin McCareins as well!

9 minutes ago, j4jets said:

Bring back Justin McCareins as well!

Pair him with Curtis Conway and we're set for years 

Watching motions of tony richardson to line up in a hot route 20 times a game like he was some receiving threat was akin to me using a cactus as a foley catheter.

I think ill pass. 

The offense's success was based purely on a great OL/running with blocking schemes developed by Bill Callahan, one of the best ol coaches in the game. Shottt should have been gone with Mangini. But then again, Rex would have made Matt Cavanagh the OC then....pass me the cactus again please.

I needed a good laugh this morning.  Schotty, :lol:. ..............................NEVER.

9 hours ago, Tinstar said:

ah,  separation makes the heart grow fond.  schitty was schitty.  he was pretty useless calling the plays and had zero repoire with the players.  go read about how he used to sit by himself thinking about why a play went south instead of talking to the players.  just say no to little brian.

While we're at it, can we also bring Kotite back?

Is there a time limit on reaching the -50 reps?

This is an all-time classic thread already btw.