NJ.com Jets Forum

TuscanyTile2

I was going to post this in response to another subject but I think this one deserves its own topic.  Not sure how many people here were part of the NJ.com Jets forum but please post stuff here that you found annoying about it.  I think the people who ran those forums intentionally drove them into the ground.  The old style format was awful (e.g. if you responded to a post, it didn't bump the post to the top - simple things like that) and I remember looking forward to the "new and improved" forums.  Their "new and improved" forums were somehow FAR worse and they drove off all their loyal users.  Luckily someone there mentioned to jump on JetNation. 

12 hours ago, NoBowles said:

Its kind of my thing, I get banned a lot from sports message boards. Its really never my fault either, except maybe one time.

Unrelated, everyone in prison is innocent. 

14 hours ago, NoBowles said:

The best message boards ever were the old aol sports message boards.  For a while they were like a WWF cage match, totally unmoderated, then they started moderating them. I got banned there too, with many accounts.

Anyone sensing a ....

(Just teasing you man). :)

pattern.PNG

1 hour ago, slats said:

Unrelated, everyone in prison is innocent. 

38 minutes ago, Maxman said:

No way?

:)

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Anyone sensing a ....

(Just teasing you man). :)

pattern.PNG

Haha, the whole involvement in this thread was meant for the mods entertainment. Hopefully you guys thought it was funny. I actually was never banned from NJ.com but I was banned once from aol.com. But that really was not my fault. 

Archived