Leonard Williams going to Pro Bowl

LockeJET

3 hours ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

The main reason why this excites me is because it is a slap in the face to the fat and lazy Mo Wilkerson. 

It's AMAZING to me we're giving a guy like Mo all that money & he's not even a Pro Bowler. Typical Jets because we don't have a star QB we overpay for slighting above average players. Our 86 million dollar man had 2 sacks & a few games with barely a stat.

WOW!

10 hours ago, Jetster said:

It's AMAZING to me we're giving a guy like Mo all that money & he's not even a Pro Bowler. Typical Jets because we don't have a star QB we overpay for slighting above average players. Our 86 million dollar man had 2 sacks & a few games with barely a stat.

WOW!

Ugh, he was a pro bowler when he was signed?  

Sacks, a stat for those who don't get the position, he had 12?  

Actually what we do is see someone playing hurt and then shlt on them at every chance.  

that leo made it in spite of the team's record speaks volumes.  the guy is a very good player and could easily be a hall of fame type.

and enough with the wilk bs. i didn't think he was hurt but if he was from the start of the season thenthat's a pretty good reason to have an off year.  discredit him for missing team meetings and being influenced by sheldon.  and when he was re-signed he was ranked just behind jj watt at his position.

Archived