Report: Jets set to Interview Eric Studesville for Vacant OC Position

JetNation

Just now, Integrity28 said:

You can't go two posts without taking something the wrong way, and reducing the thread to one of your name-calling tantrums while everyone else jokes pokes at you further to get you to keep embarrass yourself.

Thinnest skin on JN.

Yes, thin skinned.  Heres a clue, don't call me thick and I won't remind you that you're being a dick.  All the spinning doesn't change what was said.  

Youre quick to tell people that their tone is salty, look in the mirror.  

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Yes, thin skinned.  Heres a clue, don't call me thick and I won't remind you that you're being a dick.  All the spinning doesn't change what was said.  

You're projecting your own personality into everything you read, and surmising everyone is a dick, a prick of some other attack. 

Think about that.

Redskins yet to interview minority candidate for coordinator vacancies

The NFL’s Rooney Rule, a policy that requires teams to interview minority candidates for head coaching and general manager jobs, is credited with expanding opportunities and diversifying the league’s most high-profile positions since it was adopted in 2003. At times, its effect has seemed incremental, resembling anything but a straight line of gains in diversity among pro football’s top ranks.

With an eye toward increasing that number, NFL officials in December agreed that the principles of the Rooney Rule should be extended to offense and defensive coordinator jobs starting with the 2017 offseason

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/football-insider/wp/2017/01/16/redskins-yet-to-interview-minority-candidate-for-coordinator-vacancies/?postshare=7661484593754726&tid=ss_tw&utm_term=.29d96f138ba7

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

So...when's your next hit single coming out??

No matter how you slice it, this is a terribly unappealing job. No QB, dead man walking at HC, and very likely a bottom 5 offense no matter who the OC is. You're uprooting your family for a year and possibly damaging your career long term. The only candidates we're getting are unqualified flyers. Who knows, maybe we'll hit paydirt but we likely won't know when Bowles is fired.

Consequently this means Hack will spend his first 3 NFL seasons under 3 different OC's. you can kiss the fraction of a percentage of a chance of success he had goodbye.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Archived