Taco Charlton = Ziggy Ansah

thadude

Had an excellent senior year at Michigan and is an extremely underrated edge rusher.  He is similar to Ansah because they have similar body frames, athleticism  and explosiveness.  They also both developed late in college because they were still learning how to play but once they got it they beasted

Taco started only 3 games in 2015 but was still the 6th most productive DE in college with 41 hurries.  In 2016 he had 10 sacks as a full time starter 

Dude's upside is sick.  He's graded as mid first round I think that's way too low with his physical intangibles

ask Hackenberg about Taco.  Taco sacked his scrub ass twice in one game

3 hours ago, thadude said:

Had an excellent senior year at Michigan and is an extremely underrated edge rusher.  He is similar to Ansah because they have similar body frames, athleticism  and explosiveness.  They also both developed late in college because they were still learning how to play but once they got it they beasted

Taco started only 3 games in 2015 but was still the 6th most productive DE in college with 41 hurries.  In 2016 he had 10 sacks as a full time starter 

Dude's upside is sick.  He's graded as mid first round I think that's way too low with his physical intangibles

I don't start thinking about pass rushers until after the combine but will be interested in seeing how he grades. ansah has absurd short area quickness for a guy that size (4.26 short shuttle) but even if he grades closer to JPP he could very well be a first round pick

8 hours ago, thadude said:

Great target in a trade back with Cleveland at 12. Be sweet to get an edge rusher plus some extra picks. Macc could target a CB.

11 hours ago, cant wait said:

I don't start thinking about pass rushers until after the combine but will be interested in seeing how he grades. ansah has absurd short area quickness for a guy that size (4.26 short shuttle) but even if he grades closer to JPP he could very well be a first round pick

He reminds me of Ansah but if he bulks up more he could be more like JPP.  He has the frame to do it

6 hours ago, Jetster said:

Great target in a trade back with Cleveland at 12. Be sweet to get an edge rusher plus some extra picks. Macc could target a CB.

If Taco kills it at the combine he could rise big time and be a top 10 pick especially if Tim Williams' stock falls because of weed

On January 20, 2017 at 4:20 PM, PepPep said:

With Richardson, Wilk and L.Williams, where does he fit on the D-line? 

Can he play OLB? 

He's a 4-3 DE but Bowles has already switched us to 4-3 anyway we had Mo Wilk lining up as a 4-3 DE a lot last year we might as well draft someone actually suited for it and move Wilk to interior

Archived