NFL DIvisional Playoffs Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interesting thing about Dan Quinn is that the Falcons defense SUCKS.

The Falcons allowed 406 points this year. The Jets allowed 409.

It's not good at all. There is an argument that without Matt Ryan having an MVP year and a load of offensive talent left to him, Quinn is at the same level as Bowles.

I think Quinn and Bowles are even right now, unless of course the Falcons go on to win the Super Bowl

22 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

It's not good at all. There is an argument that without Matt Ryan having an MVP year and a load of offensive talent left to him, Quinn is at the same level as Bowles.

I think Quinn and Bowles are even right now, unless of course the Falcons go on to win the Super Bowl

lol

54 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Dan Quinn and Todd Bowles are worlds apart in coaching. 

I will say Joe's argument for Beasley over Williams is a logical one.

Having 1 great edge rusher and 2 very good DL > Having 0 edge rushers and 3 really good DL that you can't use properly together

The problem is Sheldon Richardson's off the field transgressions made him susceptible to suspension, in which case they would end up with 1 good DL and 1 edge rusher

I don't think there has ever been a team that I liked so much whose fans I openly ******* despised to this degree. Looking at these Hawks fans in the stands with stickers on their faces and acting like they're Steelers Nation or something is worse than watching Pats fans trying to cite chemistry journals.

Just now, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't think there has ever been a team that I liked so much whose fans I openly ******* despised to this degree. Looking at these Hawks fans in the stands with stickers on their faces and like they're Steelers Nation or something is worse than watching Pats fans trying to cite chemistry journals.

The 12th man nonsense has gone to their head.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

I don't think there has ever been a team that I liked so much whose fans I openly ******* despised to this degree. Looking at these Hawks fans in the stands with stickers on their faces and acting like they're Steelers Nation or something is worse than watching Pats fans trying to cite chemistry journals.

gty_627925910_87208064.jpg

Archived