NFL DIvisional Playoffs Weekend Game Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Hogan is banged up next week it could be interesting. Pats defense was on the field for a lot of plays tonight. I think the Steelers offense with Leveon Bell could make for an interesting game.

Houstons defense is legit, especially knowing Watt is coming back. Let's steal Bouye from them.

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

If Hogan is banged up next week it could be interesting. Pats defense was on the field for a lot of plays tonight. I think the Steelers offense with Leveon Bell could make for an interesting game.

Houstons defense is legit, especially knowing Watt is coming back. Let's steal Bouye from them.

We stole Fitz from them 

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

Michael Floyd will step right in and don't forget the rookie Mitchell. 

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

The Texans entire team spare Clowney should all be embarrassed for this effort. This second half has been a disgrace. 

Offense hung the defense out to dry .. Texans defense has played a decent game overall 2 Ints with plenty of hits on Brady 

Lol, horrible QB expo 101

I'm thinking there might have been some kind of disagreement with O'Brien about the QB since management invested so much in Osweiller, and that may have been the reason those rumors about him being fired were out there.  It was blatantly obvious that Oswiller wasn't going to do much today, and they refused to move to Savage completely.  

34 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NE in another AFC Championship game.

It's funny that the last team to beat the Pats in the playoffs in the divisional round was the 2010 NYJ!  They have been to the AFCCG every year since if I'm not mistaken.  Lost SB 2011, Lost to Ravens AFCCG 2012, Lost AFCCG to Broncos 2013, Won SB 2014, Lost to Broncos in AFCCG 2015, and now play next week in the AFCCG lol.

7 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

It's funny that the last team to beat the Pats in the playoffs in the divisional round was the 2010 NYJ!  They have been to the AFCCG every year since if I'm not mistaken.  Lost SB 2011, Lost to Ravens AFCCG 2012, Lost AFCCG to Broncos 2013, Won SB 2014, Lost to Broncos in AFCCG 2015, and now play next week in the AFCCG lol.

It's easy when you get the bye & home games. As bad as Osweiller played, Houston TE short armed one TD in the endzone, Fuller dropped a TD. Plus the Texans gave up a special teams TD. That's 21 points. Then you have Osweillers picks that led to points. Same old story. Swap QBs & Texans are in AFCCG. As good as Belichick is, Brady made big play after big play, literally just throwing balloons down the field & letting his players make plays or getting PI.

New England Patrio*s  sent an NFL record with their sixth straight appearance in a divisional championship game.

Good, not great win against the Texans.

BTW, How many ex-Patr*ots coaches/players are on the Texans team?

I suggest maybe the Jets might try that path, it can't get any worse for them.

The Falcons were fortunate that they played a Pete Carroll coached team.

Perhaps he is the new option for a Jets head coach?

14 minutes ago, Maine Coon Cat said:

New England Patrio*s  sent an NFL record with their sixth straight appearance in a divisional championship game.

Good, not great win against the Texans.

BTW, How many ex-Patr*ots coaches/players are on the Texans team?

I suggest maybe the Jets might try that path, it can't get any worse for them.

The Falcons were fortunate that they played a Pete Carroll coached team.

Perhaps he is the new option for a Jets head coach?

I want Josh McDaniels as our head coach but they need to fire the current head coach.  

NFL Network Game Day First did I mention how hot Mellissa Stark is.....

Nfl is a fraud. Same four teams every year, pats, steelers, packers, Denver/Seattle. Then you have your fillers, Atlanta, Giants, Colts, panthers, maybe one or two different fillers each year. This year was the Dolphins. 

nfl parity only exists if you have a favorite qb. 

Archived