JN Mock Draft

NYJetsVets91

We usually get started on these in March or April.  After Sr Bowl, combine and a few weeks of free agency.  I usually run the draft on another site, so I am not sure I would have the time to help run it here again, but I would definitely take a team.

12 hours ago, Lith said:

We usually get started on these in March or April.  After Sr Bowl, combine and a few weeks of free agency.  I usually run the draft on another site, so I am not sure I would have the time to help run it here again, but I would definitely take a team.

I'd be willing to moderate if I have one or two other people to help. Also, could we use your spreadsheet again?

10 hours ago, NYJetsVets91 said:

I'd be willing to moderate if I have one or two other people to help. Also, could we use your spreadsheet again?

I will be putting my spreadsheet together and will share it.  Depending on timing of the draft here and at the Hampur, I might be able to help out.  It is just too time consuming to try to keep track of two drafts at the same time.

18 hours ago, Lith said:

I will be putting my spreadsheet together and will share it.  Depending on timing of the draft here and at the Hampur, I might be able to help out.  It is just too time consuming to try to keep track of two drafts at the same time.

Sounds good. I'll post again once we get closer to combine, FA, etc. Just wanted to get a feel for what you were thinking. I'll do as much as I can in terms of moderating and helping out.

On 1/15/2017 at 10:15 AM, Lith said:

this site is much better than the other one :)

and has 100X the visits.  

On 1/14/2017 at 6:30 PM, NYJetsVets91 said:

So I'm wondering if we are going to do another JN mock this offseason... @Dcat and @Lith what say you?

I'm in and will pick 2 teams as usual.   I can help manage it, but don't want to be the man in charge.   I'm not so good with excel spreadsheets and would need much help with that part of it.  @Lith  @NYJetsVets91

• 1 month later...

@NYJetsVets91  I have the spreadsheet put together, just PM me your email address and I will send you the link with edit rights.  I will take a team in the draft, and I will help out as I can, but I will be mod for the draft at the Hampur which is starting next week.  I won't be able to do both, it just takes too much time to keep track of two drafts (without losing my job).

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

@NYJetsVets91  I have the spreadsheet put together, just PM me your email address and I will send you the link with edit rights.  I will take a team in the draft, and I will help out as I can, but I will be mod for the draft at the Hampur which is starting next week.  I won't be able to do both, it just takes too much time to keep track of two drafts (without losing my job).

@Dcat would you be willing help out modding if i do most of the heavy lifting? @Lith Thanks I'll pm you now.

1 hour ago, NYJetsVets91 said:

@Dcat would you be willing help out modding if i do most of the heavy lifting? @Lith Thanks I'll pm you now.

absolutely!

Remember that I work most weekday evenings and sometimes can't access anything from 5:00 - after 11:00... But I could surely be one of the mods taking care of it.  Also, once I remember how to manipulate the spreadsheet, I can usually do what's needed. 

So we need to start recruiting at least 16 people to participate.  Let's go.  

Archived