Dan Quinn Looking like the Coach we miss out on.

Tony The Wiz

Watching the Falcons all year since Matt Ryan was on my fantasy this team looks like a whole different team. Another fine job by the Jets management. Yes he has a QB but Mike Smith had him and they never looked this good. He came from a winner in Seattle and was from New Jersey. Our miss again. I was calling for him when he was available and thought he was a good fit. Just our luck!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Tony The Wiz said:

Watching the Falcons all year since Matt Ryan was on my fantasy this team looks like a whole different team. Another fine job by the Jets management. Yes he has a QB but Mike Smith had him and they never looked this good. He came from a winner in Seattle and was from New Jersey. Our miss again. I was calling for him when he was available and thought he was a good fit. Just our luck!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Look at their defense, Quinn's specialty. Gave up 3 fewer points than the Jets this year. Defense is bad

Also give Kyle Shanahan a ton of credit. Great play caller.

3 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

So was I 1000x better than what we wound up with.

Only part ur forgetting is that he didnt want the Jets...jus sayin

Just now, gEYno said:

They may have Matt Ryan, but we beat the Chiefs on 12/30/07, getting us to 4-12 on the season. I've been told that that's what really matters.  So forget Matt Ryan... We beat the Chiefs in 2007 and got Vernon Gholston!

What were the tiebreakers that year? Because Oakland Atlanta KC and us each were 4-12

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

What were the tiebreakers that year? Because Oakland Atlanta KC and us each were 4-12

I don't remember.  But, if we lost, we'd have been 3-13 and ahead of all of them.  Doesn't matter though, winning that game was more important than the chance to be settled at the position for a decade.  That's what I learned right here at JN!

15 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

You guys are hysterical.  Last year when we won 10 games no one was calling for Quinn. Oh and BTW, he has Matt Ryan for a QB, think it has something to do with his success?

2 minutes ago, Tony The Wiz said:

We won 10 games in one weak division. Look where Atlanta plays. 

Stop with the easy schedule nonsense, last year he won 10 games with Ryan Fitzpatrick while  Quinn won 8 with Matt Ryan, this year he won 11.  Lets not act like they have the same situation.

Just now, JetsFanatic said:

Stop with the easy schedule nonsense, he won 10 games with Ryan Fitzpatrick, Quinn won 8 with Matt Ryan, this year he won 11.  Lets not act like they have the same situation.

Who would I want coaching my team Bowles or Quinn?  i wanted Quinn two years ago. He came from a winner and I felt he was a better fit. That was my choice and I said it on this board. You could have Bowles and his clueless ways.  

Archived