Brady in the Drivers Seat

The_Butt_Fumble

Whatever the case is the run to straight conference championship games and overall playoff record is impressive, kills me to actually say this because I can't stand the pats. But we are really seeing maybe the greatest coach/Qb tandem we will ever see. F**K that sucks to say 

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

Whatever the case is the run to straight conference championship games and overall playoff record is impressive, kills me to actually say this because I can't stand the pats. But we are really seeing maybe the greatest coach/Qb tandem we will ever see. F**K that sucks to say 

As a football fan and diehard NY Jets fan it kills me to say that NE is a dynasty,Brady is the best QB I've ever seen play the game and BB is a genius head coach. 

They are a dominate NFL team that has had a lot of success like it or not. 

Brady driving a car would probably be hilarious. Stuck in traffic, cries and throws a temper tantrum. Gets pulled over, cries and throws a temper tantrum. Giselle asks him to slow down, he cries and throws a temper tantrum. Deer in the middle of the road, he gets out and throws a temper tantrum at the deer. Drive thru at McDonalds, cries and throws a temper tantrum when he sees the dollar menu changed. 

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

or maybe we're seeing the poorest excuse for coaching and the play of other division teams.  i can see the bills being perennially bad but the jets and doltfins both are pretty attractive destinations for players.  i don't mean the team but the region. and both the jets and doltfins have opportunities for players that are lucrative outside of football.

3 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Brady driving a car would probably be hilarious. Stuck in traffic, cries and throws a temper tantrum. Gets pulled over, cries and throws a temper tantrum. Giselle asks him to slow down, he cries and throws a temper tantrum. Deer in the middle of the road, he gets out and throws a temper tantrum at the deer. Drive thru at McDonalds, cries and throws a temper tantrum when he sees the dollar menu changed. 

The car would probably be a Lamborghini his wife is a hot model and I doubt he eats McDonalds yes it sucks to be Tom Brady. 

39 minutes ago, The_Butt_Fumble said:

Pats will beat KC or Pitt next week. They're going to the Super Bowl!!!

as long as ernie adams is on the payroll and kraft is on the broadcast comittee, I wouldn't put anything past them and the NFL

10 minutes ago, rangerous said:

or maybe we're seeing the poorest excuse for coaching and the play of other division teams.  i can see the bills being perennially bad but the jets and doltfins both are pretty attractive destinations for players.  i don't mean the team but the region. and both the jets and doltfins have opportunities for players that are lucrative outside of football.

They've made the playoffs 14 times, super bowl 6 times, won 4 had an undefeated season been to I dunno how many championship games. I think it's way bigger then a sh*tty division 

6 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

They've made the playoffs 14 times, super bowl 6 times, won 4 had an undefeated season been to I dunno how many championship games. I think it's way bigger then a sh*tty division 

well yes but the easiest way to get to the show is to win the division.  the patsies have had 6 gimme games for about 15 seasons.  that's more than any other team gets.

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I have no confidence in Reid and Alex Smith, but I can see Roethlisberger knocking them off.

agreed, and if they get to the big game, the falcons, cowboys or packers could beat them. I would even go as far as to say this looks like an NFC year.

Troll much?  Kansas City is going to represent the AFC. 

The second best coach remaining in the Playoffs.  Arguably, the best defense left in the Playoffs.  Indisputably the best Special Teams left in the playoffs.  Have played a brutal schedule with excellent QBs.  Battle tested.  They are a ball control offense that doesn't turn it over, with weapons that produce chunk plays.  And a healthy, forgotten Jeremy Maclin is going to bring another dimension to the Chiefs offense.

Disparage Alex Smith all you want...  He is better than most give him credit for.

29 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Troll much?  Kansas City is going to represent the AFC. 

The second best coach remaining in the Playoffs.  Arguably, the best defense left in the Playoffs.  Indisputably the best Special Teams left in the playoffs.  Have played a brutal schedule with excellent QBs.  Battle tested.  They are a ball control offense that doesn't turn it over, with weapons that produce chunk plays.  And a healthy, forgotten Jeremy Maclin is going to bring another dimension to the Chiefs offense.

Disparage Alex Smith all you want...  He is better than most give him credit for.

Except Andy Reid will screw it up like he always does, either tonight or in Foxboro next Sunday. And really if Rothlisberger is healthy Steelers have a very good chance to win tonight anyway. 

Best we can hope for is the NFC team beats the Pats. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Except Andy Reid will screw it up like he always does, either tonight or in Foxboro next Sunday. And really if Rothlisberger is healthy Steelers have a very good chance to win tonight anyway. 

Best we can hope for is the NFC team beats the Pats. 

Apparently you forgot that Reid probably beats the Cheats in the SB with the Iggles... if they weren't cheating.

2 hours ago, The_Butt_Fumble said:

05428dab9353c583872d6e74b7bc1084.jpg

Nope.

Pittsburgh has the better QB, better RB, better WR. 

Let's say that Brady is 10% better than Roethlisberger, let's say Ben is 90% the QB that Brady is, I think that's fair.  Well, without Gronk, Brady loses that 10% edge and then Ben goes off the charts with 26 and 84.

Close game going into the 4th quarter but big plays let the Steelers run away with it:

Pittsburgh 33
New England 24

SAR I

3 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Apparently you forgot that Reid probably beats the Cheats in the SB with the Iggles... if they weren't cheating.

Like when the Iggles went into slow motion mode with the game on the line at the end? Guy has failed,  despite 2+ decades of being an NFL coach, to  figure out how the clock and timeouts work. Bellicheat beats strategically-impaired coaches like Reid forever. 

8 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Like when the Iggles went into slow motion mode with the game on the line at the end? Guy has failed,  despite 2+ decades of being an NFL coach, to  figure out how the clock and timeouts work. Bellicheat beats strategically-impaired coaches like Reid forever. 

Does any of that fall on McNabb?!?!

2 hours ago, The_Butt_Fumble said:

Very possible but Atlanta is a better team all around than NEP. And they have a good Qb and playmakers. There are holes in that defense and Matty Ice should be able to exploit them. I would think that NEP matches up better with Dallas and GB although Rodgers is a hot Qb. 

17 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Little known secret.   My father sat next to Sal Paolantonio on a flight several years ago.  A man notably well connected to the Eagles organization and to Ron Jaworski.  The well-known around the league fact, but almost never publicized knock on McNabb... was that he threw a "flat" ball.  Line drives.   He struggled to float balls over LBs and drop them underneath the safeties.  They knew it, but didn't talk about it for reasons they kept close to the vest.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

The car would probably be a Lamborghini his wife is a hot model and I doubt he eats McDonalds yes it sucks to be Tom Brady. 

Sees someone on the Internet didn't pay proper respect to his Lamborghini and accused him of eating McDonalds, cries and throws a temper tantrum about it.

4 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Sees someone on the Internet didn't pay proper respect to his Lamborghini and accused him of eating McDonalds, cries and throws a temper tantrum about it.

Still has 4 Super Bowl rings multiple NFL MVP trophies a hot wife and more money than he knows what to do with. 

6 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

If Ben is healthy the Steelers have a good shot to win tonight. It could be the best playoff game. I do think that either team will be tough on the Pats. Lil Tommy was pissing in his pants last night and is probably sore as hell today.

Watching last night, it occurred to me that O'Brien and Crennel have a known dog in Clowney playing like an animal while Bowles and Rodgers have turned Wilkerson and Richardson back into dogs.

1 hour ago, rangerous said:

well yes but the easiest way to get to the show is to win the division.  the patsies have had 6 gimme games for about 15 seasons.  that's more than any other team gets.

almost every game they have lost in the playoffs has been considered some type of upset. They are better than good. GOAT of a head coach with great QB play. 

20 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Watching last night, it occurred to me that O'Brien and Crennel have a known dog in Clowney playing like an animal while Bowles and Rodgers have turned Wilkerson and Richardson back into dogs.

But wait - isn't a dog an animal?

35 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

A keymaster gatekeeper situation if you will.

Archived