Ignore Feature - Avoid Personal Attacks

Maxman

Guys - nobody was physically threatened. Not this week. I have been physically threatened plenty of times on here. That was more of a general statement there were like 20 reported posts the past few days. Some of the people that reported the posts were nasty to us.

Just trying to say moderating this site is a thankless job. We don't catch everything. So if we miss something please let us know, that is fine. But make sure it is really a personal attack. I had to talk to one poster that had like 5 posts, complaining about how two other people were talking to each other. But the two others were fine with each other. That is a false alarm, lol.

Again, thank you to all the fine people of JetNation. I should have worded my first post better. But it is the beginning of the offseason so let's try to play nice. Thank you. :)

4 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Guys - nobody was physically threatened. Not this week. I have been physically threatened plenty of times on here. That was more of a general statement there were like 20 reported posts the past few days. Some of the people that reported the posts were nasty to us.

Just trying to say moderating this site is a thankless job. We don't catch everything. So if we miss something please let us know, that is fine. But make sure it is really a personal attack. I had to talk to one poster that had like 5 posts, complaining about how two other people were talking to each other. But the two others were fine with each other. That is a false alarm, lol.

Again, thank you to all the fine people of JetNation. I should have worded my first post better. But it is the beginning of the offseason so let's try to play nice. Thank you. :)

Actually JoeC threatened to giver me a purple nurple if I ate the last 22 doughnut holes in the mod lounge. Does that count boss?

23 minutes ago, Maxman said:

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Maxman said:

Listen... I'm gonna kick your arse if  you post another thread like this.  ?

How sad that grown men report each other to another grown man over an internet board.  SMH.

I guess we know who needs directions on their shampoo bottle.  

3 hours ago, Maxman said:

Where are we on the cuckolding, tho?

23 minutes ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

I dunno, I've tried to avoid the owner of this site for about a decade now; I mean, I've changed my number, address, blocked his cell-phone, and yet sure as day, those nude pics and midnight propositions keep shuttling in. It's becoming a real problem. 

So, about those nude pics......link?

Archived