Uncharted. HTF did I not know about this?

Jet_Engine1

Got a PS4 Last Christmas (wife surprised me) mostly to play Star Wars Battlefront....but I've picked up games here and there on sale etc. 

Grabbed Uncharted:4 out of Redbox not too long ago, and am blown away. It has production values better than most movies, has a great plot, amazing voice acting and is fracking addictive.

Had some sudden unplanned dental surgery During my vacation, and now Plowing through the other games in the series. 

Amazing. My kids are hooked on just watching me play, and though I get the eye because of language, it's seriously engrossing. 

Sorry, probably a few years behind, but if this is the future of entertainment, I'm all in.

14 hours ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Got a PS4 Last Christmas (wife surprised me) mostly to play Star Wars Battlefront....but I've picked up games here and there on sale etc. 

Grabbed Uncharted:4 out of Redbox not too long ago, and am blown away. It has production values better than most movies, has a great plot, amazing voice acting and is fracking addictive.

Had some sudden unplanned dental surgery During my vacation, and now Plowing through the other games in the series. 

Amazing. My kids are hooked on just watching me play, and though I get the eye because of language, it's seriously engrossing. 

Sorry, probably a few years behind, but if this is the future of entertainment, I'm all in.

I just got the PS4 Uncharted before Christmas, haven't had a chance to try the game yet. I've been playing Battlefront. I also got a game called Shadow of Mordor (single player) and The Last of Us (online multi). Neither of which I've tried.

I've played the original Uncharted game, and own the other 2 for my PS3. I'll eventually finish all of them.

I need about 5 more hours in the day. LOL

32 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I just got the PS4 Uncharted before Christmas, haven't had a chance to try the game yet. I've been playing Battlefront. I also got a game called Shadow of Mordor (single player) and The Last of Us (online multi). Neither of which I've tried.

I've played the original Uncharted game, and own the other 2 for my PS3. I'll eventually finish all of them.

I need about 5 more hours in the day. LOL

Ummmmm...put down whatever your playing and start "The Last of Us".  Arguably the best video game I've ever player.  

That series is one downside to having an Xbox One. Unfortunately I can't play it because it's a PlayStation exclusive. 

Everything I've heard about it sounds great, though. From what I can tell, they tried to model the last two (not very good) Tomb Raider games after Uncharted. That's as close as I can get on Xbox. 

2 hours ago, JiF said:

Ummmmm...put down whatever your playing and start "The Last of Us".  Arguably the best video game I've ever player.  

I couldn't get into it. Im not a huge fan of the zombie genre, and to be honest I prefer my video games to be lighter in tone and more entertaining. I get why people love it, just not my cup of tea....plus, I disliked the gameplay. "Open this door for me ∆"....."Give me a boost ∆" and then getting wave attacked by indestructible zombies that even my gun cant seem to kill.....lol.

On the other hand, I enjoyed the puzzles and platforming aspects of Uncharted, and like the plot and actors. I found The Last of Us to be gray and joyless and ......boring. 

Archived