How bad do you guys miss Pennington right now?

tfine

Just now, SpartanJet said:

I miss the noodle arm threads.  All his man-champions would rush to defend their fair maiden in distress the second people dare question is lack of arm strength or the fact he would drop bricks in his pants the second any pressure from the D was applied.  Good times.

I distinctly remember being taunted by Dolphins fans when they won the division with him. I confidently told them to just watch what happens when you face Baltimore. That defense is going to eat him up. He doesn't have an NFL arm anymore and so the Jets had to move on.

They told me it was sour grapes. Welp. ?‍♂️

pennyPOLoss.png

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I distinctly remember being taunted by Dolphins fans when they won the division with him. I confidently told them to just watch what happens when you face Baltimore. That defense is going to eat him up. He doesn't have an NFL arm anymore and so the Jets had to move on.

pennyPOLoss.png

But but but he was 25-38!  65% completion percentage!  And if we count the 4 interceptions as completions it was 76%!!   

On 2/20/2019 at 12:45 PM, Barry McCockinner said:

pennyPOLoss.png

Looked like a tween girl playing grown men. Completely over matched 

Archived