14. Pral: town

15. Krak: town

16. dice: town

17. Spoot: scum

18. Pac:  useless

19. Hallia: useless

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I have a tendency to Bus as Scum.

But i would NEVER in this case where I could get an NL and a 2nd NK.

Shad knows this tho.

Yeah, and it's not like you were in any danger of being lynched. Unless you mean you like to bus just for fun.

1 minute ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

BECAUSE YOU WERE HERE BEFORE DURING AND AFTER THE DL AND DIDNT VOTE TO CONSOLIDATE FFS!!!!!

To be fair to him, we haven't had a vote count. Hard to tell who the biggest train was. The difference was marginal anyway. It was either Chrja or me.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

To be fair to him, we haven't had a vote count. Hard to tell who the biggest train was. The difference was marginal anyway. It was either Chrja or me.

I get that we didnt have a VC in awhile but if anyone had been reading since the last VC the only person to get ANY votes iirc was Chrja.

2 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I get that we didnt have a VC in awhile but if anyone had been reading since the last VC the only person to get ANY votes iirc was Chrja.

Which I hadn't since I posted last

so stuff it. Chrja probably still Town anyway 

ok Steelers are pretty much done and I have no idea wtf is going on with deadline, going to make this short and move on.  I quit making detailed reads lists a long time ago and generally hate them so it's going to be snide crap and idgaf.

1. Zander -- town based on his role pm

2. Lee -- null because I remember nothing except her voting some people without reasons

3. 80 -- null because I forgot he was in this game

4. Verb -- null has this guy posted yet?

5. Shad -- scum of the ******* earth

6. Andrej -- town because absence of scum meta thingies so far

7. Crusher -- I liked his thoughtful meta take on some of the low volume players recently and thought his reasons for why some were better lynches than others made a lot of sense.  Trending up.

8. JiF -- null because doesn't exist

9. raccoon -- Thought his questioning close to DL was iffy but let's see some flips

10. JC -- Pretty sure this guy's town.  Never seen him come close to this level of engagement/interest as scum.

11. Nolder -- null for non-existence

12. Lizard -- null for non-existence

13. Chrja -- still think his intro was towny, absence doesn't help anything but I don't see where his playstyle thus far correlates to a lurker wolf so it's null.

14. Pral -- ehhhhhhhh thought some of his reads were a little shallow, needs more

15. Krak -- most involved and interested that I've ever seen him, can't hate it,

16. dice -- got off to a good start, has fizzled out a bit lately

17. Spoot -- thought he was a decent lynch option for today but not going to waste my brain further until I see a flip if we're getting one

18. Pac -- null for the same reason a hundred other players are null itt

19. Hallia -- hasn't posted

4 minutes ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

I don't remember the last VC, but, IIRC, there were a few votes cast my way. And I don't think there was ever more than 3 people on Chrja, anyway.