HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

5 minutes ago, Shad said:

I generally agree that scum have a habit of trying to opportunistically explain their night kills, but I've seen Pral make comments like this as either alignment.  /shrug

Good to know.  That was a big ping for me and I'd probably be more focused on it if 80 wasnt waving his scum dick in our faces. 

2 minutes ago, Shad said:

You act like scum never push lynches.  I don't know you but I would wager the vast vast majority of Mafia players are cognizant of this.

That's cool, but since I'm town and think you're scum, I don't feel the need to defend this point.  Thanks, I'll take it under account. 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

When I play I mostly look at the forest, not the trees.  Shad is complaining about the individual trees I'm going after even though he lives in Scum Forest. 

Meh.  Not sure how you expect to wrap your head around a player's thought process if you refuse to engage and challenge their individual statements.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Shad said:

Meh.  Not sure how you expect to wrap your head around a player's thought process if you refuse to engage and challenge their individual statements.

There was no thought process.  You listed your top 3 for scum, providing no reason for any of them, then voted Spoot, who wasn't on that list, like 5 minutes later.  Arguing with a housecat gets us nowhere.  Either others buy that you're scum or they don't. 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

There was no thought process.  You listed your top 3 for scum, providing no reason for any of them, then voted Spoot, who wasn't on that list, like 5 minutes later.  Arguing with a housecat gets us nowhere.  Either others buy that you're scum or they don't. 

I think Spoot was one of those three actually, but they weren't reads and I very explicitly stated this.  I pointed this out to you last night and you refused to comment.

It's almost as bad as if I insisted Crush was an outed wolf because he joke voted Lizzie on p1 but failed to continually push for this lynch throughout the game. 

1 hour ago, JiF said:

How is it goofy logic?  It's a contradiction.  Voting the most active player while feigning for more activity.

I'm over it because JC was town but you were both doing and it there is nothing goofy about point it out. 

It's goofy because one has nothing to do with the other  Dicksnot. I could find an active player scummy while wanting the less active players to play more. 

10 hours ago, Shad said:

Starting to think this guy's twtbawish

The **** does "twtbawish" mean?

8 hours ago, Chrja said:

Reading page 10 makes me think Spoot-Face is a mafia scum. His/her just seems so ackward like they don't really now what to post

8 hours ago, Chrja said:

Its the same on page 11. 

just posting random crap trying to fit in. 

4 hours ago, Chrja said:

scum are almost always struggling more with the simple interactions in beginning of games then villagers. This is a universal truth. 

lol. That's just me. I struggle with simple interactions in all aspects of my life.

5 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Mox nix.  If people don't start playing it will not make a difference.  I'm willing to vote any of the four but want to see what the rest of the town thinks.

For those meta readers playing...this is Spoot's scum game.

How is it my "scum game"? Explain please. Have you even played with me as scum?

4 hours ago, JiF said:

I did.  He was weaving some b.s. on me that was disgusting.  He was also doing the whole, we need to get more people to talk while voting the most active player in the game.

I felt he was very scummy for JC.  Him and Crusher were basically doing the same thing at one point during my catch up.  Voting Zander while pleading for more activity.  

I love you but you post some of the worst music that has ever been created.  I hope you do it for the lulz and you dont actually enjoy the music you post.  

Are you a virgin?  80 and you could be bff's.

Aww. I... I...

I like Godsmack. :(

3 hours ago, JiF said:

It is going to be hard to separate Lee from JC...I was reading Lee as town.  JC as scum.  And then he dropped that little doozy about Spoot's scum game.  For the record, Spoot is pretty much a newbie, hasnt played but a handful of games and honestly dont know if we've even seen him as scum (but I openly cant remember games like other people do). But acting like he's developed a game is pure poopoo.  NO offense Spooty.  This is just like JC feigning for me to be active during the weekend when he knows JN isnt active on the weekend and I'm especially not active on the weekends.

No offense taken. I think I've played as scum only once. I think we lost.

1 hour ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Correct

I thought Crusher was Scum based on your message, now he's not or what?!!?!?!?

I just tell you the message, i don't know more then you guys. Maybe my dead will make it clear - maybe someone else got some information. 

right now i will focus on voting those i find most scum likely, it would be pretty scummy of me to just hide behind my message and not try to find other wolves.......

10 hours ago, Shad said:

irt Spoot while I'm thinking of it, I kind of liked him taking me ******* around with Zander seriously at deadline.  What I was saying should have made absolutely no sense to someone who hasn't played with us.  Not a bad look.

Can you remind me what you're referring to here? I don't remember.

Sooo what is twtbaw?

6 minutes ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Any ideas?

uhh well let's say we have ~reasonable opportunities to kill 1-2 scum over time based on how many knives are available, the thought that some people probably used them last night, and how many times we guess right with enough people on board.  I think maybe we wait one more night with the knowledge that some will probably YOLO or already did.

historically dice is my strongest scum lean but I'm opposed to a knife in the dark on him atm

12 minutes ago, Krak said:

Sooo what is twtbaw?

uhh well let's say we have ~reasonable opportunities to kill 1-2 scum over time based on how many knives are available, the thought that some people probably used them last night, and how many times we guess right with enough people on board.  I think maybe we wait one more night with the knowledge that some will probably YOLO or already did.

historically dice is my strongest scum lean but I'm opposed to a knife in the dark on him atm

My steely knife is at your command. 

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Chrja said:

Spoot who do you think are the 3 most likely scum and why? 

I've got no clear idea on that. Things have been shaken up with the start of Day 2.

My initial best scum read was you, what with the early events of Day 1, your "message" about Crusher, and your disappearance. Then when you came back with your reads list during Night, seemingly still sticking to that narrative, it gave me pause, thinking maybe it's legit--you're at least sticking to it. But your catch thus far today has, to me, seemed superficial at best. Best case = you're lynched and flip scum. Worst case = you're lynched, flip Town, and we learn a lot from it. Though, if your messages are legit, I'd hate to loose them. BUT, if your message about Crusher was legit, why the Hell are you still alive? Why would scum risk NOT NKing you and having you reveal another scummer?

Another one I'm looking at is JC (Leelou). We know JC was already Town, and, as Town, was sussing me. I understood his suspicion of me, as I know how my game looks, and that's why I read him as Town. Now he's continuing that, but going further as calling this my "Scum game". That's false, and I was already unsure about Leelou's alignment. I think JC has the perfect cover for going after and lynching me (a Townie) because then he can say he was already suspicious of me, when he was Town.

As for a third? I'd have to say Pral. He's put on a good front of trying to catch up, but it's seemed superficial, too. I didn't like his trying to reason why you (as Scum) wouldn't NK JC and Verb. Beyond that, not much to go on.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I've got no clear idea on that. Things have been shaken up with the start of Day 2.

My initial best scum read was you, what with the early events of Day 1, your "message" about Crusher, and your disappearance. Then when you came back with your reads list during Night, seemingly still sticking to that narrative, it gave me pause, thinking maybe it's legit--you're at least sticking to it. But your catch thus far today has, to me, seemed superficial at best. Best case = you're lynched and flip scum. Worst case = you're lynched, flip Town, and we learn a lot from it. Though, if your messages are legit, I'd hate to loose them. BUT, if your message about Crusher was legit, why the Hell are you still alive? Why would scum risk NOT NKing you and having you reveal another scummer?

Another one I'm looking at is JC (Leelou). We know JC was already Town, and, as Town, was sussing me. I understood his suspicion of me, as I know how my game looks, and that's why I read him as Town. Now he's continuing that, but going further as calling this my "Scum game". That's false, and I was already unsure about Leelou's alignment. I think JC has the perfect cover for going after and lynching me (a Townie) because then he can say he was already suspicious of me, when he was Town.

As for a third? I'd have to say Pral. He's put on a good front of trying to catch up, but it's seemed superficial, too. I didn't like his trying to reason why you (as Scum) wouldn't NK JC and Verb. Beyond that, not much to go on.

Nice job Spooty booty pumpkin n pie. All those are pretty reasonable. Pral I have closer to neutral. Zander is back to neutral for me tilting slightly to town. It can change. Dice has popped on my scumdar. Did not like his sk hypothesis when anyone reading mildly should know scum had a double nk. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, JiF said:

So, I dont know WTF to do Chrja.  I cant imagine her/she being scum playing this way but I dont trust a word he saying.  Probably because he's clearly not paying any attention and secondly, I would be shocked if he was getting message but who knows if their is any validity behind them.  

Who did he say was scum on D1?  Crusher?  Now he's claiming Krak is town?

I dont think I would share these messages if I were him FWIW. 

Im at the point where I think we test this. lynch one of crusher krak or chrja.

id start with one of the last two. I think kraks scum but also if chrja is scum like ive been thinking I think hes more likely to give a town person out first. may think 1 for 1 is fair

only reason ive unvoted is in case he is telling the truth. that's also why id rather go krak over him in this scenario

\

5 hours ago, Chrja said:

People should listen to me. 

I will make this game great again, i promise you i will make this game great. Many great players agree with me. So you should all listen to me..... 

According to recent politics this is how you get americans to follow you right. 

so now vote JiF og Scoot with me. 

well you got a problem. Zanders Canadian and im Australian. weak American mind tricks don't work on u

s

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Cool story bro. You scum?

Hi buddy!

nope. u? should we lynch you to test chrja?

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

So for the sake of this argument Leelou is in the JN pile? If so I agree. If not then you are incorrect. It's wifom but both Verbal and Leelou drop one another here asap when on opposing sides. 

honestly? given a recent rant I think that THIS game at least leelou is LESS likely to kill verb out the gate

4 hours ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Why?

answers top of this post

3 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm going with town in town for now though your Shad case gives me pause. Well one point  of it. Some substance but feels like you tried to bolster it with the last point. JIF needs to go another couple days before he reaches Ape type stubborn and couple days pass that to get into Smash level of blockheadness. sh*t boy. You talking DSM V level stuff with Smash. 

More I play more I think scum is being quiet. Not completely Innactive but modestly passive Aggressive. 

Dice tossing a serial kill theory out when we were told mafia had two kills makes me want to look at him. 

Also whoever suggested it's a JN player that picked these townies to kill in the QT needs to be looked at. 

Honestly Leelou would kill both those players. If they are calling her a JNer then I get it. Yet, don't think she does that then drop out. Only reason for her to want to kill those twois to remove Verb and JC because they both familiar with her. Makes no sense her dropping out after because of RL. 

Still want to look at a couple things. 

One more. For now I agree Spooty play can easily be conceived as mafia awkwardly trying to fit in but knowing how little he played and he hasn't played at all lately he is another one I'm willing to wait and watch. 

I didn't posit SK I said vig. get ure facts right.

Also I forgot about the 2 nks something I said a few posts later when zander and aj I think it was corrected me

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

1 hour ago, Andrej The Giant said:

Let's talk about who we wanna steely knife

I don't know if scum have a way to stop if we collectively decide to target someone but the fact alone it takes several to work is difficult enough so I'd like to think otherwise

already did. Pral. and you gave out too much info here bro

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Krak said:

Sooo what is twtbaw?

I can understand that and I figured as much about people wasting them N1. Our best bet of using them correctly is going to require some coordination during the Day phase. We can also use it as a tool to identify people. If enough people you collectively trust target the same person and they don't die then we have reason to believe they are Town until/if a mechanic is revealed that the collective power can be blocked.

we have to at least discuss it or it'll amount to nothing.

47 minutes ago, Kaylee said:

Official Vote Count

Chrja ( 2 ) - Zander

JiF  ( 2 ) - Chrja, 80

80 ( 2 ) - Shad, JC, JiF

With 17 alive it takes 9 sexy b***ches to make it happen. 

Deadline is 48 hours from start of D2.

Is this accurate?

1 hour ago, Dicetosser said:

Im at the point where I think we test this. lynch one of crusher krak or chrja.

id start with one of the last two. I think kraks scum but also if chrja is scum like ive been thinking I think hes more likely to give a town person out first. may think 1 for 1 is fair

only reason ive unvoted is in case he is telling the truth. that's also why id rather go krak over him in this scenario

\

well you got a problem. Zanders Canadian and im Australian. weak American mind tricks don't work on u

s

nope. u? should we lynch you to test chrja?

honestly? given a recent rant I think that THIS game at least leelou is LESS likely to kill verb out the gate

answers top of this post

I didn't posit SK I said vig. get ure facts right.

Also I forgot about the 2 nks something I said a few posts later when zander and aj I think it was corrected me

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

already did. Pral. and you gave out too much info here bro

Truly.

prals been my number 2 for a while

krak is getting town read by a bunch of peeps so its possible im wrong there

chrja  thought about it but decided id rather have the satisfaction of seeing him lynched and that it was unlikely anyone else except maybe zander would knife him so what was the point?