HOTEL CALIFORNIA - TOWN WINS

DPR

2 hours ago, Chrja said:

Better???? 

I was the ******* MVP! ;) 

2 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Okay, fine, then. I'm just happy we won.

Still want to lynch you, though.

Policy lynch in the next game only...it will be a life lesson for him going forward with his JN career.

As of right now he's basically JN's Marc Sanchez, the Butt Fumble Version, he can hopefully progress into the Sanchez that took them to 2 AFC championship games!!!!

lololololol

@Chrja

Serious question tho, how many games of Mafia have you played before this one?!!!?!?!?

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, OH NO.....ITS ZANDER!!!!!! said:

Policy lynch in the next game only...it will be a life lesson for him going forward with his JN career.

As of right now he's basically JN's Marc Sanchez, the Butt Fumble Version, he can hopefully progress into the Sanchez that took them to 2 AFC championship games!!!!

lololololol

@Chrja

Serious question tho, how many games of Mafia have you played before this one?!!!?!?!?

Long forum games online like this one, about 200 before this one i would guess, maybe more.

10 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Keep going...

What does she do with his unconscious body?

Waited till he woke up and asked," you have a nice nap?" 80 answered, "where am I?" She said ,"heaven" he exclaimed, " heaven? I knew the virgin thing would work!" Kaylee looking at him with a pitiful yet lovingly tone , " not that heaven stupid." 

• Upvote 3

Haha, except for this last week when I got extremely busy, I tried my best. Don't think we could have won this game, but meh.

Well. actually. That Zander kill of Shad at the last minute before deadline turned things away, or else we could have won this !

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't believe I ever said I'm not one for bussing.  I love bussing.  And found it very humorous when I found out later my entire team was trying to bus me.  It seemed like such a unnatural megabus but I went with it.  Too funny.

***Falls unconscious into Kaylee's bosom***

Now the fun begins! 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I don't believe I ever said I'm not one for bussing.  I love bussing.  And found it very humorous when I found out later my entire team was trying to bus me.  It seemed like such a unnatural megabus but I went with it.  Too funny.

***Falls unconscious into Kaylee's bosom***

FTR - I had a win condition that you needed to die. Prob was a little too aggressive in that venture.  Haha

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Chrja said:

really ;) 

You should read the thread, i am pretty sure most of these guys hate me by now :D

You'll probably be lynched D1 but that still doesn't mean we hate you.  It's a rite of passage.  Especially if it's done blindly while you're a town power role.  Just ask @Verbal about that.  He'll spin you a yarn about the oldin' days that'll help you understand our ways here.

• Upvote 1