Trump Sends Woody To U.K.; Makes Jets Great Again

Squirt

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/20/2017 at 7:19 PM, section314 said:

I know, that doesn't thrill me either. I just hope that his brother realizes that he has a major opportunity to get Jets out of the Stone Age here by turning this into a well run, competent organization.  Maybe go the Jags route and bring in a Coughlin type guy to be the football czar, and have a clearly defined pecking order like any normal team. Can always hope, right? But I'm not going to hold my breath.

The little brothers first major decision is bringing in a Football Czar and firing DUMBASS !!!   (Wishfull thinking) lol...  I'm going to pray real hard tonight lmao.

So very similar to the Busch Rumor that they were interested in buying the Jets and bringing them to St Louis, there was another rumor going around which seems a little more of a reality:

Now that Woody is the Ambassador in Europe, the NFL has been longing to have an NFL franchise go to Europe.  Going there would provide a team with money for a brand new stadium and would have the opportunity to build the initial fan base bringing in a lot of money in sales and fandom.  With him being the Ambassador surrounded by wealthy people in England, could there be a chance that of all the teams that could end up in Europe, could it be our Jets?

The thought is that if the NFL made an expansion again, England, St. Louis, San Antonio, and New York if Woody moves the team to Europe.

FYI: THis was radio rumor so no real source.

2 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

So very similar to the Busch Rumor that they were interested in buying the Jets and bringing them to St Louis, there was another rumor going around which seems a little more of a reality:

Now that Woody is the Ambassador in Europe, the NFL has been longing to have an NFL franchise go to Europe.  Going there would provide a team with money for a brand new stadium and would have the opportunity to build the initial fan base bringing in a lot of money in sales and fandom.  With him being the Ambassador surrounded by wealthy people in England, could there be a chance that of all the teams that could end up in Europe, could it be our Jets?

The thought is that if the NFL made an expansion again, England, St. Louis, San Antonio, and New York if Woody moves the team to Europe.

I think that is a long shot but I will say this makes more sense than the St Louis rumor. Woody could make money moving the team. The NFL could make money expanding back in NY.

But they have a lot of stadium debt in the way.

We moved @AFJF across the pond in anticipation of this big move.

3 minutes ago, Maxman said:

I think that is a long shot but I will say this makes more sense than the St Louis rumor. Woody could make money moving the team. The NFL could make money expanding back in NY.

But they have a lot of stadium debt in the way.

We moved @AFJF across the pond in anticipation of this big move.

If this were to happen this would be the ultimate kick in the balls for all fans. 

How many would actually remain a fan of the team? 

3 hours ago, NYDreamer said:

Like when Great Britain sent us Led Zeppelin and The Rolling Stones and we sent them Gordon Lightfoot

35 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

If this were to happen this would be the ultimate kick in the balls for all fans. 

How many would actually remain a fan of the team? 

If that Great Gazoo looking motherf*cker moved this team anywhere I'd be done with them.  I'd imagine plenty of others would too.

Archived