Any New Jersey Generals Fans Out There?

SAR I

9 minutes ago, Larz said:

new jersey ?

eww

il_340x270.715405756_fw91.jpg

This is the only known photo of Bricklayer Bob who led the famous Generals chant from 1983-1985.

The fond memories of him waving his trowel and 2,952 people chanting "N-E-W-J-E-R-S-E-Y-G-E-N-E-R-A-L-S" New Jersey Generals! New Jersey Generals! New Jersey Generals! New Jersey Generals!

SAR I

5 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I could be mistaken but I think they were the new York New Jersey generals for one year. I can't find anything to confirm but I'm pretty sure. 

They were always the New Jersey Generals, you may be thinking of the New York New Jersey Knights of the developmental league. 

http://www.worldleagueofamericanfootball.com/id76.html

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

il_340x270.715405756_fw91.jpg

This is the only known photo of Bricklayer Bob who led the famous Generals chant from 1983-1985.

The fond memories of him waving his trowel and 2,952 people chanting "N-E-W-J-E-R-S-E-Y-G-E-N-E-R-A-L-S" New Jersey Generals! New Jersey Generals! New Jersey Generals! New Jersey Generals!

SAR I

The Generals actually avereged around 37k per game.  My father was a STH and I always grabbed the tix. Sophmore-Senior years in High School and that was where I first started tailgating.  Senior year there were some epic tailgates. Fun league. Was bummed it ended. Football in nice weather.  

Archived