AFC/NFC Championship Games Discussion Thread

joewilly12

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just found out Matt Ryan was from New Jersey. He was my fantasy QB and carried me to a championship. I was gonna root for Falcons anyway but this just made me more interested in the Falcons-Packers game. 

I am not gonna watch the match up between a cheater in Brady and a rapist in Roethlisberger. I will pass on that game. 

6 minutes ago, Fibonacci said:

I just found out Matt Ryan was from New Jersey. He was my fantasy QB and carried me to a championship. I was gonna root for Falcons anyway but this just made me more interested in the Falcons-Packers game. 

I am not gonna watch the match up between a cheater in Brady and a rapist in Roethlisberger. I will pass on that game. 

Sweet. Nobody ever carries me anywhere. 

I would love to see a Steelers-Falcons Super Bowl simply because I am tired of the same old teams. I would love to see the Falcons win it all but I won't hold my breath. Still would rather see that match-up than anything with the damned patriots in it. I just cannot root for that team. Just can't.

28 minutes ago, nycdan said:

You forget this is 2017 and cameras are everywhere...

warden-and-gorilla-3.jpg

Actually that's a picture of Hess Station and Integrity28 in the woods after I integrity28 had foot surgery do to the plantar fasciitis. Hess is very strong Nubian prince. 

I did exaggerate though. This is me getting ready to go to the Old Country Buffet with my family couple Sunday's back. 

fat-people-417030.jpg

10 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

NFL Network discussing team leadership that starts with the head coach mentioning how important Mike McCarthy is to Green Bay's success they were 4-7 and he brought them back. 

Yes because having Aaron Rodgers as the QB is simply happenstance. 

3 hours ago, FidelioJet said:

Big Ben might be a serial rapist...

3 hours ago, section314 said:

If you think Godell is a scumbag, let The Pats stick it up his a** with a return to the Super Bowl?

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

IMG_0899.JPG

IT'S ON

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Memories.............

Image result for 2010 ny jets afc championship game

2 years in a row.... a REX Ryan team was out coached and outplayed in a championship game, giving up 24 unanswered points in both games.   How many teams that have won a SB give up 24 unanswered points?  Oh yeah... he followed that with 6 years in a row of no playoffs and a below 500 record.  

GO PITT!!!!!     I'm actually gonna root for Atlanta to win it all....  won't likely happen but anyone other than the cheaters. 

48 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

2 years in a row.... a REX Ryan team was out coached and outplayed in a championship game, giving up 24 unanswered points in both games.   How many teams that have won a SB give up 24 unanswered points?  Oh yeah... he followed that with 6 years in a row of no playoffs and a below 500 record.  

GO PITT!!!!!     I'm actually gonna root for Atlanta to win it all....  won't likely happen but anyone other than the cheaters. 

....and Mark Sanchez was the best Jet on the field in both Championship Games, yet we keep Rex and run Mark out of town.

Genius.

SAR I

Archived