Here we go Falcons, here we go!

Maxman

honestly i haven't watched many falcon or even packer games but matt ryan certainly looked pretty darn good carving up green bay the way he did.  and the falcon defense kept rodgers from getting into a rythm with his receivers.  could be a good game as long as the falcon players stay out of the hooker bars.

Lots of talk about Ryan, and rightly so because he's been amazing, but don't overlook the Falcon's defense either... Look at the numbers from the last 8 or so games and the playoffs and you'll see a much improved defense... I don't watch a lot of their games but there's a sense in the media that they are just playing great as a whole unit with good communication between them... They are suddenly a good unit, and they are loving this underdog role. 

13 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im glad both teams made it.  Should be a great game.  Dont care who wins just want a competitive, exciting game.

IDK, you know NE will shut down the run and take Julio Jones out of the game.  Sanu is good but prolly not good enough.  I dont think Atlanta's defense is good enough to stop NE.  Ne 38 Atl 24.

12 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

There's no joy in this one. Patriots against the quarterback that would have been ours had we not won a completely useless December game once upon a time, and a coach that we didn't want to wait for. Le sigh.

He wouldn't have had the same success here.  He doesn't play well in the elements because of the lack of arm strength.  Atlanta was a great spot for him.

They have 3 young speed guys who make exciting plays at 3 levels of their defense. Vic Beasley, Dieon Jones, Keanu Neal.

Great situation for Quinn. Offense that was is stacked and their GM deserves a ton of credit. Look at how many of their young players are contributing. Very nice drafts. 

Bowles biggest mistake was canceling his trip to Atlanta to interview. 

On 1/23/2017 at 2:50 AM, Patriot Killa said:

I get sooooo tired of seeing the Patriots in the super bowl. It isn't even just because it's NE..it's just super tedious at this point. They either go to the AFC championship game or the super bowl every year. 

Amen brother...

Archived