Jamie Collins staying with Cleveland

section314

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Awh, is someone salty because they were called out for being a closet Patriots fan?☹️ Nah, this comment and your 2 threads are completely different. I gave the Browns credit .. you have the Patriots head.

I was giving the Pats their due.  You were "brown-nosing".

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I was giving the Pats their due.  You were "brown-nosing".

How many "dues" do they need? Two whole threads explaining why a high powered 44 point scoring ATL team has no chance?? I noticed you didn't have anything else to say on the last thread that this content actually pertained to.  I'll leave this topic alone here though, because this isn't the proper thread to be roasting you for being stupid in. This is a Jamie Collins/Browns thread. You have a good night PatsfanTX

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

How many "dues" do they need? Two whole threads explaining why a high powered 44 point scoring ATL team has no chance?? I noticed you didn't have anything else to say on the last thread that this content actually pertained to.  I'll leave this topic alone here though, because this isn't the proper thread to be roasting you for being stupid in. This is a Jamie Collins/Browns thread. You have a good night PatsfanTX

Are you secretly hoping Jamie Collins will take the Browns to the Super Bowl?

There you go, Tus'. Find a way out of it with grammar. You need some kind of way out. You make yourself look ridiculous every chance you get. You are pretty much Joewilly12 except he's actually a Jets fan.

"Low IQ, Low expectations I guess."

Just now, TuscanyTile2 said:

"Low IQ, Low expectations I guess."

IQ is how good you can grasp and comprehend. So I assume that goes both ways. doesn't it? You can't grasp and comprehend that you are fighting a losing battle, and that in fact you are making yourself out to be a little girl scout who cheers for the Patriots and is horrible at this whole arguing thing.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

IQ is how good you can grasp and comprehend. So I assume that goes both ways. doesn't it? You can't grasp and comprehend that you are fighting a losing battle, and that in fact you are making yourself out to be a little girl scout who cheers for the Patriots and is horrible at this whole arguing thing.

You're right.  I can't grasp your argument.

you can on the other hand grasp BB's nuts..right? No wait, on the other hand it's Brady's nuts, right? Haha sorry bout that.

Wow you got me!  But hey - you have to be impressed that a girl scout like me can keep up with a "killa" like yourself.  I accept your apology though.  G'nite!

Archived