Anybody else get a package from the jets?

sirlancemehlot

Because I got a signed Brandon Marshall jersey with a certificate of authenticity in the mail yesterday as a thanks for being a season ticket holder. And I haven't figured out why. All I can come up with is that I sold my 2016 season and so haven't swiped in my card all year. Perhaps it's a customer retention thing?  Either way it's a great perk and my son is stoked. 

53 minutes ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Was it signed by Brandon Marshall?  Because the jersey I got was. It was signed by Brandon Marshall. 

An hour ago I thought you were joking but FedEx was just here and I just got a Brandon Marshall jersey signed by Weeb Eubank. 

SAR I

1 hour ago, sirlancemehlot said:

Because I got a signed Brandon Marshall jersey with a certificate of authenticity in the mail yesterday as a thanks for being a season ticket holder. And I haven't figured out why. All I can come up with is that I sold my 2016 season and so haven't swiped in my card all year. Perhaps it's a customer retention thing?  Either way it's a great perk and my son is stoked. 

I swiped for all 10 games. I got nothing. Sad.

9 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I want the giant Herman Edwards Bobble Head signed by SAR

herman-edwards-york-jets-bobble-head_1_b

It's 4 feet tall.

I bought it at a Jets tailgate in support of the Pat Tillman Foundation.

It spent 4 years in the Jets locker room, all the players tapped its head for luck before taking the field.

It's somewhere in my garage.

Carrying the thing from the tailgate to my parking spot gave me a painful hernia and led to an operation.

F*** Herman Edwards.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

It's 4 feet tall.

It spent 4 years in the Jets locker room, all the players tapped its head for luck before taking the field.

Carrying the thing from the tailgate to my parking spot gave me a painful hernia and led to an operation.

F*** Herman Edwards.

SAR I

Is there really a Herm Edward bobblehead?!?!  If so, that is one of the all time greats!  How do I get one?

20 hours ago, sirlancemehlot said:

You sure it wasn't from Showtime's " Inside the NFL instead?":D

On 1/28/2017 at 1:29 PM, SAR I said:

It's 4 feet tall.

F*** Herman Edwards.

SAR I

Dude my buddys   got one in his man cave.. They used to sell on ebay not sure about your story there

16 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

Dude my buddys   got one in his man cave.. They used to sell on ebay not sure about your story there

herm%202_zpsjwptoxlm.jpg

herm%201_zpscf1p8g2a.jpg

herm%203_zpsuztt8hfj.jpg

Not saying my 4 foot tall Herman Edwards Bobblehead (above) is the only one in existence, just saying that the Jets donated merchandise to the old Lot 16H tailgate crew for a Pat Tillman charity event, they had game used jerseys and stuff, the bobblehead as it was told to those who bid on it was in the Jets locker room for several years and the players would tap his head for luck.

It's in my garage and I haven't thought about it for years, I don't think it's of any value.  Those era Jets weren't epic and Herman Edwards isn't some beloved figure.

SAR I

2 hours ago, SAR I said:

herm%202_zpsjwptoxlm.jpg

herm%201_zpscf1p8g2a.jpg

herm%203_zpsuztt8hfj.jpg

Not saying my 4 foot tall Herman Edwards Bobblehead (above) is the only one in existence, just saying that the Jets donated merchandise to the old Lot 16H tailgate crew for a Pat Tillman charity event, they had game used jerseys and stuff, the bobblehead as it was told to those who bid on it was in the Jets locker room for several years and the players would tap his head for luck.

It's in my garage and I haven't thought about it for years, I don't think it's of any value.  Those era Jets weren't epic and Herman Edwards isn't some beloved figure.

SAR I

Put it on your lawn and scare the crap out of some people

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

herm%202_zpsjwptoxlm.jpg

herm%201_zpscf1p8g2a.jpg

herm%203_zpsuztt8hfj.jpg

SAR I

I WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need to bring Herm to every tailgate with us.  Anyone know where I can get one?

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Put it on your lawn and scare the crap out of some people

Funny story....

So I drive from NH down to Giants Stadium, get the Herm bobblehead from the 16H tailgate, donate to the Pat Tillman cause.  Sounds good on paper.  Except I forgot to pre-plan the parking situation.

I had to carry the thing from Lot H to Lot D, it was like a 25 minute walk and the thing is entirely porcelain and it's 4 feet tall, it was like carrying a sack of cement.  I literally gave myself a hernia, had an operation 5 years later.  Even better, here's this Jets fan carrying a Herman Edwards bobblehead across the parking lot amongst the drunken pregame tailgaters, like Jesus carrying the cross and struggling with every step, everyone was laughing at me, half of them thought it was cool, the other half were throwing stuff at Herm, remember this was after he left, must have been 2007 or so.

But even better....scaring the crap out of my son:

So the game ends and I drive 5 hours home and I've got this 50 pound 4 foot Herman Edwards bobblehead in my trunk and I bought it as a surprise for my 8 year old son.  I get home around midnight, decide to bring it up to his room, going to surprise him in the morning.  So I put it at the foot of his bed, and I go to bed myself, have to get up to go to work the next morning.  Well, about 6 AM I hear this shreek out of my son's room, sounds like someone's being murdered, I run in there, and there's my 8 year old hiding under the covers as he thinks there's a scary black dwarf trying to kidnap him.

SAR I

Archived