******SUPER BOWL Game Thread******

joewilly12

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure how much of the game I will watch but menu includes a new dish with crumbled chorizio, potato wedges, chicken, peppers and onions, optionally served with shredded cheese, hot sauce, etc...

chorizio eggs and cheese made a nice start to the day, lets hope the Falcons get the win (not losing sleep either way)

Today ends another miserable football season for NY Jets fans, its only fitting our arch divisional rivals are in the Super Bowl.

I want NE to suffer a huge embarrassing  loss but it probably wont happen and they will be hoisting the Lombardi tonight. 

The difference makers.......

Image result for bill belichick in the hoodie pics

Image result for tom brady pics

Falcons will have this in the bag by halftime. Shit. Texans would have won with a QB with a pulse. Falcons score early and often and Pats abandon the run to catch up. Brady gets hit, gets flustered, cries to ref and Giselle demands a cuckold session with Tomshane in retribution. 

40 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

there are actually people cheering for pats* just to see the uncomfortable exchange with goodell...

are we seeing more goodell hate then pats* hate?

a strange twist on the deflate gate saga 

I'm rooting for the pats

23 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Falcons will have this in the bag by halftime. sh*t. Texans would have won with a QB with a pulse. Falcons score early and often and Pats abandon the run to catch up. Brady gets hit, gets flustered, cries to ref and Giselle demands a cuckold session with Tomshane in retribution. 

@T0mShane cant handle Giselle 

Image result for gisele hot pics

Just now, UnitedWhofans said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/05/security-grounded-a-drone-flying-over-falcons-practice/

I dont think it was the Pats because it's too obvious but and there's not realy much you can glean from that other than formations, but I found it funny

One of their cheating scum bag fans, just like the douche who pulled the fire alarm at the steelers hotel.

4 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/02/05/security-grounded-a-drone-flying-over-falcons-practice/

I dont think it was the Pats because it's too obvious but and there's not realy much you can glean from that other than formations, but I found it funny

New England Patriots drone program a source of mystery and concern

In 2013, the Onion ran a satirical piece on Patriots drone use. Two short years later, it is real news.

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Today ends another miserable football season for NY Jets fans, its only fitting our arch divisional rivals are in the Super Bowl.

I want NE to suffer a huge embarrassing  loss but it probably wont happen and they will be hoisting the Lombardi tonight. 

The difference makers.......

Image result for bill belichick in the hoodie pics

Image result for tom brady pics

etick_g_eadams09_350.jpg

Atlanta Falcons Pro Bowl center Alex Mack, one of the NFL's top free-agent acquisitions this past season, will play Super Bowl LI with a fracture in his left fibula that he suffered in the NFC Championship Game, according to sources.

HOUSTON -- Falcons coach Dan Quinn and quarterback Matt Ryan had fun Tuesday with offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahan, who had his backpack and playbook mistakenly taken by a reporter during media night Monday.

A frustrated Shanahan eventually recovered his belongings without issue. But the mere thought of losing something so valuable just days before Super Bowl LI against the New England Patriots made the situation that much more tense.

Quinn didn't ease off Tuesday, chiming in with a light-hearted response when asked about the incident.

"Well, it would appear that was one of the oldest tricks in the book, you know, to leave a fake game plan behind,'' Quinn said with a smile. "So I'm glad that you guys picked up

cheaters by 55, Quinn is an imbecile

2 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

And what would they do? Skype the info to Pats HQ?

Post it on a dropbox set up by Ernie Adams.

1 hour ago, UnitedWhofans said:

ANd they would see formations, maybe a couple of routes? 

Without the audios to know which call goes with each route and formation, the info is almost useless

Formations and substitutions can foil trick plays. Only takes one or two to change a game. Pats know it, that's why they do it (cheat).

1 minute ago, jetrider said:

Post it on a dropbox set up by Ernie Adams.

Formations and substitutions can foil trick plays. Only takes one or two to change a game. Pats know it, that's why they do it (cheat).

So NE using trick plays that are legal according to the NFL rules is cheating?  

So NE using formations that are legal according to the NFL rules is cheating?

So NE practicing to hurdle the C to block a FG is cheating?  

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Watching the pre game shows on the NFL network NE is a unique team in its practice and preparation techniques with whats being shared. 

6 second rule after each play you evaluate and move on it seems BB programs players to be machines. 

I remember driving home while listening to MNF on Westwood One. At halftime they spoke to Brady via phone, he said he was home watching with pen and pad taking notes cause you never know when you might face an opponent.

I also remember lazyass Brick say he never watches football in his free time cause he lives football at work. He even said that when questioned about an upcoming opponent.

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

So NE using trick plays that are legal according to the NFL rules is cheating?  

So NE using formations that are legal according to the NFL rules is cheating?

So NE practicing to hurdle the C to block a FG is cheating?  

Didn't say any of that - was talking about the drone at Falcons' practice

Archived