A lot of negativity but I am feeling good...

Maxman

41 minutes ago, jack48 said:

Don't be modest.  It is just a case of whether you like him and whether i don't.  Projections are porjections.  I actually see another Rex, minus the personality.  Same stubborn defensive-dumb I don't care about offense approach.  And an equally terrible game manager.  Could he progress?  Sure.  And Hack could be the next Brady, by the same line of "reasoning."

There are things that I like about him and there are things I don't like. Last year was a train wreck. So when I say he is a good coach, based on his body of work, the best case I can make is that he is going to be a good coach.

How Chris Ivory was used week 17 of Todd's first season was inexcusable. If he was hurt, he shouldn't have been active.

Last year, the QB situation is on the coach as well for naming Fitz the starter. That was a bone headed move. 

I just think he will get better. I like the coaching changes a lot. Getting Kevin Greene to sign on here, was huge. Because I think he would have a lot of options for his return.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/11/2017 at 9:09 PM, Larz said:

This season took a lot out of me

Then out of nowhere my 11 year old son who didn't know what a 1st down was asks for Madden 17 for Christmas and today adjusted to my HB slipscreen the 3rd time I ran it just by recognizing the formation

So we will be going to a game this year, lol

Should have left him be blissfully unaware of the Jets rather than subject him to a life time of optimism dashed by disappointment.

44 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Should have left him be blissfully unaware of the Jets rather than subject him to a life time of optimism dashed by disappointment.

I thought of that, lol. The first game we sat next to each other and watched start to finish was the super bowl. That should have been a hint

4 hours ago, Maxman said:

There are things that I like about him and there are things I don't like. Last year was a train wreck. So when I say he is a good coach, based on his body of work, the best case I can make is that he is going to be a good coach.

How Chris Ivory was used week 17 of Todd's first season was inexcusable. If he was hurt, he shouldn't have been active.

Last year, the QB situation is on the coach as well for naming Fitz the starter. That was a bone headed move. 

I just think he will get better. I like the coaching changes a lot. Getting Kevin Greene to sign on here, was huge. Because I think he would have a lot of options for his return.

I know. I figured you kind of like him. I kind of don't. That is all good, y the way. He showed he was stubborn and I hate stubborn.  He was in no danger of losing his job and he should have bailed on Fitz sooner.  He also could not manage the clubhouse.  And most of those problems were his D boys.

Archived